Page 1 of 2
i don't quite understand why everybody had acted so hostile towards me on my other thread. i was just stating my opinion.. some trolls on here can be so rude, and i don't even know what i did to deserve all the hatred they gave me. i'm finding that most of these "true" trolls are just plain mean.

some of the things people said in that thread made me just really want to sit on my porch, play my banjo and just drink a Bud. but while i was listening to Avril Lavigne, the lyrics "He was a skater boy, she said, "See ya later, boy." He wasn't good enough for her." helped me to not follow through with the drinking. so that's good i guess.

i guess the trolls who listen to like, Donald Trump and Stephen Colbert are just angry and so insecure about themselves. i'd suggest for you to listen to some Louis C.K., Jim Jefferies, and just Ricky Gervais. people that's actually positive and won't make you such an angry person. seriously, go listen to either Chris Rock, or Dave Chappelle. and then tell me that it doesn't make you at least a little happier.

why must trolls be so absorbed into their own heads, that they ridicule and treat everybody who likes something that they don't, like s#!t. the world would be better off if we all were just nicer to each other. why can't we all just do some meth and be nice?

i think that's most of trolls' problems. that they don't do meth. i do meth 2 or 3 times per hour, and i'm the wildest person ever! you guys just need to all try and be wilder people.. the reason the media and general public think trolls are so fluffy and cute, is because they are.

in retrospect, you guys should've gotten punished more for not doing meth. and why are you all so cute that you have to spread duckface selfies over the internet, because we all know darn well you couldn't do what you do offline, in a public place. so, you come online and make others jealous, to make you feel better about yourself. but, as we all know, he who judges another girl is simply looking shimself in the mirror. i hope you all ****ing die by getting hugged by unicorns. stupid ****ing pathetic trolls.

TL;DR: hug yourself for being just a lame kid

Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Jul 2, 2013,
Quote by Trowzaa
(Invalid img)

Thank you, honey! I feel much better now.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
6/10

decent mirror thread
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
6/10

decent mirror thread

Wut, u trollin' m8? I'll wreck u!
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I don't understand.

What happened, TS?

PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I don't understand.

What happened, TS?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1607915

He made a thread about how Metalheads are worse than other groups in terms of being closed minded so he feels ashamed to tell people he likes Metal. We pretty much pointed out that he was dumb and that all groups have their good and bad members.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1607915

He made a thread about how Metalheads are worse than other groups in terms of being closed minded so he feels ashamed to tell people he likes Metal. We pretty much pointed out that he was dumb and that all groups have their good and bad members.

Hey, the original thread was not mine. All of my creative efforts wouldn't be enough to write such a heartfelt piece of mind.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
Hey, the original thread was not mine. All of my creative efforts wouldn't be enough to write such a heartfelt piece of mind.

That's why included the link. It's cool though, since you're a Jan 07'er. Even if it wasn't the best mirror thread.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by angusfan16
This is gay and you should feel gay

Y are u so mean 2 me? Jus' leave me alone!

Quote by BladeSlinger
That's why included the link. It's cool though, since you're a Jan 07'er. Even if it wasn't the best mirror thread.

PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
tell the truth: are you on meth right now?

Plus, how could you even possible put in you post Stephen Colbert as being like Donald Trump in any way??? Colbert makes fun of people like Trump! Same with Jon Stewert but they do it in different ways?!?
Quote by ehbacon

Plus, how could you even possible put in you post Stephen Colbert as being like Donald Trump in any way??? Colbert makes fun of people like Trump! Same with Jon Stewert but they do it in different ways?!?

Why can't you just leave him alone, man? He's clearly in a very fragile state of mind.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by BladeSlinger
Why can't you just leave him alone, man? He's clearly in a very fragile state of mind.

Because I need answers!

Quote by strat0blaster

Quote by ehbacon

Yes. You want some?

PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
Yes. You want some?

no thank you, the reason I asked is because you seemed to mention meth a lot in your original post. General curiosity
Quote by ehbacon
no thank you, the reason I asked is because you seemed to mention meth a lot in your original post. General curiosity

You don't watch a lot of TV series, do you?
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
I don't even watch it and I caught it.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Mirror threads are such a load of wank. I came in here expecting something juicy, only to find out you've basically puked onto a keyboard and called it humour.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
Mirror threads are such a load of wank. I came in here expecting something juicy, only to find out you've basically puked onto a keyboard and called it humour.

u sem upset
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BeefWellington

Sail upon the open skies
Quote by BeefWellington

My friend, why are you so angry all the time?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by BeefWellington

I never liked British humor. Just like I don't like your post.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
who is Avril Lavigne?

Edit:
Quote by Linkerman
You don't watch a lot of TV series, do you?

just a joke, calm yourself
Last edited by ehbacon at Jul 2, 2013,
Quote by ehbacon
who is Avril Lavigne?

Edit:

just a joke, calm yourself ^

She was a girl
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
U guys are all mean... I'm seriously considering jumping off this bridge...

PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by ehbacon
who is Avril Lavigne?

Edit:

just a joke, calm yourself ^

Calm is boring. Besides, if I were calm, what would I do with all these years of suppressed emotions bursting through my emotional dam like so much dirty, dirty water?

EDIT

Oh, you weren't even talking to me? That wasn't made very clear. Now I'm even more upset.

Also - a little sad.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by BladeSlinger
u sem upset

No shit, Sherlock. Would you like a nice warm cup of Bleeding Obvious to go with that?

Quote by angusfan16

Whether you're laughing at me or with me, I'm not sure. Don't think I really care, either, to be honest.

Quote by theguitarist
My friend, why are you so angry all the time?

Because there's lots to be angry at.

Quote by strat0blaster
I never liked British humor. Just like I don't like your post.

Don't fucking read it, then.

None of which will work.

Good.

Quote by BeefWellington
No shit, Sherlock. Would you like a nice warm cup of Bleeding Obvious to go with that?

Whether you're laughing at me or with me, I'm not sure. Don't think I really care, either, to be honest.

Don't fucking read it, then.

but y r u so mad tho
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BeefWellington

I was laughing with you man.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by BeefWellington

Sure, but what does being angry do for you other than grant you stomach ulcers and a shortened life span?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by angusfan16
I was laughing with you man.

In which case, I appreciate the sentiment.

Quote by BladeSlinger
but y r u so mad tho

Barely-controlled rage is what gets me out of bed in the morning.

None of which will work.

Good.

Quote by BeefWellington
In which case, I appreciate the sentiment.

Barely-controlled rage is what gets me out of bed in the morning.

but

y are u so mad
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by theguitarist
Sure, but what does being angry do for you other than grant you stomach ulcers and a shortened life span?

It grants the ability to write the very metal that the original TS so despises, I think.

ANGRY AGAIN ANGRY OW
Page 1 of 2