Hey, I've just been changing my strings, but one of them didn't what to budge. So I gave it a little tug, it came out but the little graphite block jumped out as well. Does anyone know where I can buy a new one? I've been looking for it for the last half an hour. What are they called anyway?
Do you have an original floyd rose or do you have some licensed version? You should check out if those recomended string blocks fit your floyd.