EpicGuitarGuy13
846 IQ
Hi, making a guitar and don't want to go overboard with harware on it (will probably replace it in the future anyway). So yeah I want to try Humbuckers as i haven't tried them before. I don't want to spend more £20 for the two (so yeah really cheap) but could you recommend me some - I've found lots on ebay quite cheap from Hong Kong and china though I'm not sure how much I should trust them.

Thanks
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
^ yeah you probably don't want to cheap out too much

i've heard decent things about entwistles and axesrus pickups too (though i haven't tried them), maybe slightly cheaper than irongear but still not exactly £20 for two. I probably wouldn't go any cheaper than that.

Used might get you down to the price you want, though.
Quote by classicrocker01
Only on UG would I say I got engaged and bought a jet city and get congratulated on the amp

Carrot
UG's only carrot
3,860 IQ
Warman pickups.
Might get a set for £25 posted. Meant to be good but cheap. Step before iron gears.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
yeah i think i've maybe heard that they're ok too. Maybe ironstone or something like that as well. they're a bit cheaper, though, they might be a step below irongear, as you said.
Quote by classicrocker01
Only on UG would I say I got engaged and bought a jet city and get congratulated on the amp