amonamarthmetal
1,808 IQ
Sounds like the amity affliction.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Craziork
575 IQ
If you start a band with that song, you'll get signed and drown in pussies. Very good, every melodies flow just right.
sha360
32 IQ
wow awesome track man. This is the way to go. So different and amazing structure! keep it up
b101
770 IQ
I like the opening riff a lot (2-9) - the chords fit nicely and the Rhodes over the top is a good touch. Honestly, the main thing I would cut from this (already - bar 14) is the slap bass - it's far too high in the mix for what, for me, should be a subtle instrument. I switched it to the regular second time round and it's much better.

Great riff at 23 - really like that. The lead that follows isn't bad, but it feels very empty due to the amount of syncopation - I'd at least have some chords under it to give some meaning to the notes you've got going on the guitar. The other issue is that it's all sixteenth notes; try to add a bit of variety for a more interesting melody. Again, I really like the chordal work with the slight variation - that's a real strong point. The next lead bit is ok, but I feel I'm ready for a change now.

Bar 70 onwards is a highlight. A little different is good here, I kinda wish you'd gone acoustic as well afterwards somewhere for better dynamics. I also REALLY want the drums to have more energy at 92 - the rest of your drumwork is pretty good, but I don't know why you went slow there. Oh wait, there's the dynamic change at 108 - great work and a nice transition back in.

----

Overall there are a lot of positives - I really like the main theme; I just feel you need to develop it a bit more and do a bit more with the lead parts, which don't add much for me. The Rhodes stuff is really nice and gives a good ambience over the top. Try a key change somewhere or look at going to an acoustic bridge or something; it just needs some more variety.

If you're going for C4C, the top one in my sig would be great - cheers.