Page 1 of 124
Because you probably haven't, make sure you read the forum rules, or you will probably end up banned.

Please don't post in this thread unless you've been invited.

Originally posted by SV300
The list below consists of members of this forum who have been consistently helpful; given honest, insightful, and more importantly accurate information; and therefore, have earned a spot on this list. In other words, listen to these people.

The current Who To Listen To list is of active members of the forums. The honorary list is of people who rarely pop in, but are time tried veterans on the forums.

Members of this list can carry the tag in their sig.

*note: the names at the top in green are the mods of the forum. Contact them if you have any questions.

The Who to Listen to List

• Roc8995
  • TNfootballfan62
  • MatrixClaw
  • jof1029
  • ZAPP
  • Dave_Mc
  • jj1565
  • gpderek09
  • Mexican Shred
  • Dirk Gently
  • steven seagull
  • ECisthebest
  • forsaknwhatever
  • UnsignedRecords
  • al112987
  • gregs1020
  • MrCarrot
  • 311ZOSOVHJH
  • Ippon
  • darkarbiter7
  • IbanezPsycho
  • Bostonrocks
  • Cathbard
  • CECamps
  • mmolteratx
  • kylendm
  • AngryGoldfish
  • Reincaster
  • TheQuailman
  • Tom 1.0
  • SwampAshSpecial
  • Mark G
  • imgooley
  • Ragingkitty
  • CodeMonk
  • LaidBack
  • lbj273
  • fly135
  • darkwolf291
  • Prophet of Page
  • Arby911
  • tubetime86
  • monwobobbo
  • lucky1978
  • t00deepblue
  • cajundaddy
  • dannyalcatraz
  • riffhog
  • dspellman
  • trashedlostfdup
  • robbgnarly
  • k33nbl4d3
  • Dementiacaptain
  • H4T3BR33D3R
  • Will Lane

The Honorary Who to Listen to List

• sv300
  • xifr
  • dgonz
  • pjd
  • streamline
  • jacob m
  • *def*
  • jaeger
  • scheck006
  • backup guitar
  • mig28
  • jag513
  • mnbaseball91
  • zavorash
  • TGM
  • casualty01
  • Bill43
  • power freak
  • Cmogi10
  • Asomodai
  • Toxicity
  • D Man
  • Joyful Womble
  • Nic_2090
  • CyBerAliEn
  • jono034
  • HopePoisoned
  • xxGenocidexx
  • kurdtkobaign
  • Crunchmeister
  • Erock503
  • Electrik
  • Mascot
  • joel_grieve
  • Funky P
  • Gabel
  • R_H_C_Plkjewf;lkgadskl gjl kj;lkjlk ji
  • Gutch220
  • slatsmania
  • Hendriko
  • timi_hendrix
  • azn_guitarist25
  • MESAexplorer
  • FacingUsAll
  • tubadude
  • thellamaking
  • kevin saale
  • horlicks
  • mr_hankey
  • stevo_epi_SG_wo
  • Denthúl

The list is NOT closed, and any members who are seen to post regularly with accurate information, and are willing to help out, will be added.

Please keep in mind, the above list of people does NOT mean they are the only people you should take seriously or listen to when they post. It is simply a list of members who are consistently VERY helpful, knowledgeable, and thorough in the areas covered by this forum. Simple as that.

Feel free to post nominations, changes to the list, etc. now!

This thread has been previously compiled by former moderators.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
You may have noticed the new thread name. I've decided to step down from my post as moderator. I suspect my name will change colors back to black very soon. Now you'll have someone else to bug once this gets too full!

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Did somebody say 'Last Waltz' ?

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
This is literally the end of an era. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm at a loss.

Thanks Kyle!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Saluté!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by TNfootballfan62
You may have noticed the new thread name. I've decided to step down from my post as moderator. I suspect my name will change colors back to black very soon. Now you'll have someone else to bug once this gets too full!

I think that sucks, you were one of the good ones.

Hope you'll still be around?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
guys

Quote by Arby911
I think that sucks, you were one of the good ones.

Hope you'll still be around?

Yeah, I'm not going anywhere.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Hell yeah!

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
That or somebody murdered him and stole his taste in tolex
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
That just screams Sunset Strip.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Sammy Hagar's toaster.

a new thread? i got on the first page!

thx for the long service kyle, i always thought you were a great moderator. i would say i'll miss ya but if Dave is any indication you'll be around for a long time to come.

also, i have never seen the invite only tag on this before, is it ok for me to post here? it's never been an issue before.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Sep 15, 2016,
Twenty twenty twenty four hours to go
I wanna be invited
Nothing to do, no where to go o,
I wanna be invited
Just get me to the airport, put me on a plane
Hurry hurry hurry, before I go insane
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain
Oh no oh oh oh oh

Quote by gumbilicious

thx for the long service kyle, i always thought you were a great moderator. i would say i'll miss ya but if Dave is any indication you'll be around for a long time to come.

also, i have never seen the invite only tag on this before, is it ok for me to post here? it's never been an issue before.

Im gonna assume it wont be a problem. Youre pretty cool
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Thanks Kyle for all of your years of service and for being fair.

Quote by gumbilicious

I'm pretty sure I nom'd you a long time ago and we all took a vote. There were no Nay's.
Well, damn..
Say it ain't so Kyle

I vote Dave_MC for the spot (Not for any other reason other than he is next on that list).

And to bring a subject over (although an unpleasant one).
I had a crappy migraine yesterday.
A migraine for me also usually means not eating that day.
So today I'm kind of weak.
Good thing they happen less than once a month, unlike about a year ago, when I got then a few times a month.
Sucks.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Sep 15, 2016,
Gumby, I could have sworn you already posted in here.

311:

Code: Dave was a mod long before I.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
you missed me! 311 had me voted in a few years ago.

good luck Kyle!
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
New thread! Sweet.

I have no fun pictures to post
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Kyle....Mary Jane...close enough!
Charles Darwin
We should just call this thread songs for kyle

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster

Thanks for all the hard work kyle And being a great mod.

Thanks for the nomination , rob, but as kyle said I used to be a mod and I don't want to be again (not that I think I'd be offered it anyway )
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
You'd for sure be offered. Being too modest is a sin.

Taking it is another question.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Guys, this isn't the end of an era... It's the beginning! Now Kyle is just another derelict poster like the rest of us!
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Kyle #unfiltered

Should be a good show
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You'd for sure be offered. Being too modest is a sin.

Taking it is another question.

that's very nice of you to say, but i did kinda get fired the last time
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by Dave_Mc
that's very nice of you to say, but i did kinda get fired the last time

What!?

I don't remember that. I think you were still mod when I was first around. Didn't know you were fired
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I would do a great job, a great job, trust me. I'd be the best moderator you can think of, even better than that. I'd be so good you can't imagine it, just trust me, it would be great!

Vote Arby911 2016 GG&A Mod

Make GG&A Great Again!!

Charles Darwin
Arby as a pit mod would be amazing.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
^^ hahahahahahahaha

^^^ well, depending on who you ask I was either fired or I jumped- they might have taken me back, but I kind of had a bad taste in my mouth about the whole thing (and had been getting a bit sick of modding anyway, even before that). and they might not have taken me back.

it was the whole tavern thing- a bunch of regulars formed an offshoot forum, UG mods thought i should have told them, especially when they started spamming UG and messing about and planning it on the tavern (though in my defence i had no idea they were planning to do that, and they only did that when i went away on holiday and I had no internet access, I had no idea what was going down ). that's the rough gist of it, to the best of my recollection.
Quote by Dave_Mc
^^ hahahahahahahaha

^^^ well, depending on who you ask I was either fired or I jumped- they might have taken me back, but I kind of had a bad taste in my mouth about the whole thing (and had been getting a bit sick of modding anyway, even before that). and they might not have taken me back.

it was the whole tavern thing- a bunch of regulars formed an offshoot forum, UG mods thought i should have told them, especially when they started spamming UG and messing about and planning it on the tavern (though in my defence i had no idea they were planning to do that, and they only did that when i went away on holiday and I had no internet access, I had no idea what was going down ). that's the rough gist of it, to the best of my recollection.

Sounds like fun
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Arby as a pit mod would be amazing.

I'd actually have to dial things back a lot, I'm not a fan of people that abuse entrusted authority.
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Sep 16, 2016,