I'm fuckin' confused! I played it by accident in my music store (walked for Boss Katana) and I realllyyyyy liked it. But I get all those bad reviews on it. 
My fist thought when I touched the strings was "God damn it sounds fuckin PEEERFECT with my effects" (I brought all of them to the store). Truly Hi-fi sound. Detals and all. And very balanced. First amp that turned fuzz factory into 'Hendrix Marshall with fuzz face' sound. Fat, creamy, and no fizz. No frickin contest!!! Katana sucks ass with pedals BTW. Crushed all the versatility to the ground : (.
BUT...
I read that it breaks all the time, that it's too quiet for a band. That there is no way of modding it, and that I should find some used Frontman insteed. BUUUUT, other people say that Frontmen is louder and that's all. That Champion really has a superior sound etc. WHAT THE FUCKIN HELL? How can be so much confusion on a frickin object? Anyway.

I don't really care about all the effects or the 'still not really a tube' thing. For me that, as some people say, "digital moddeling sound" was really pleasing. But again it's made out of cardboard and plastic. 

Does anyone have a good idea about that Fender line? Champion, Frontman, Stage etc?

P.S.: I also played Kustom HV65T. And although the sound is sweeter than the Champions, it really cannot handle any pedals. It just... I don't know, makes them lo-fi.
Last edited by Mateusz Kaczmar at Jun 15, 2017,
opinions are like assholes everyone has one.  here's the thing modelling amps tend to be self contained and don't play nice with many outboard effects. this is kinda by design as they are optimized to work with the built in fx. 

the 100 isn't a modelling amp but rather a solid state one with some built in fx. clean amps tend to be good for pedal platforms which is what you are doing. if you liked the sounds you got then it's good, don't worry what others think. at 100 watts unless you have a crazy drummer it should be loud enough for band use.  it will sound like crap if turned up to much so keep that in mind. as for reliability can't say from experience the only thing i can mention is that you get what you pay for. at $350 it's not dirt cheap but i doubt it's meant to hold up to rough treatment for an extended period. 
for $350 you could go used and get something much better. used peavey valveking even.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!*** NEW NEW NEW!
2017/03/25 Nitrocellulose -vs- Polyester Finishes (Saturday 2017-03-25)
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Wellllllllll...
It's not that simple guys : /. I live in Poland, and your currency is something like 4x mine. So your 1 dollar is mine 4PLN. Your 10$ is mine 40PLN but your "just save some money" 300$ is fuckin 1200PLN. And I mean 1200 of money. It's our domestic minimal month payment or something like that. You can actually buy a good used car with your "just save 300$" shit : ).
Plus we have this weird price gap in the world of amps. It's like cheap crap, cheap crap, cheap crap... fuckin house mortgage. It's because any "good" thing is from overseas, or at least designed there. China is way closer, so things are cheaper too.
And YES, brand new is NOT AN OPTION. Only used. Only used. Only used. Always.

BTW: I had a chance to test that famous Peavey Bandit 112 everyone talks about. What a piece of shit that is. Are people deaf??? Not even one setting is "good". And the hum this thing produce... Just... I give up. I'm switching to piano or something.
Mateusz Kaczmar no need to have a temper tantrum. chill.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!*** NEW NEW NEW!
2017/03/25 Nitrocellulose -vs- Polyester Finishes (Saturday 2017-03-25)
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Mateusz Kaczmar

No one here mentioned a bandit. They do make good pedal platforms perhaps the one you tried wasn't good.

Obviously someone in Poland can afford new otherwise there wouldn't be used. No need to be a jerk just because your poor ass can't afford. Here's an idea, get a job that pays more than minimum wage
unless mayones and skervesen and blackat only support themselves by exporting guitars outside of poland..poland should have one of the best cottage industries for gear outside of anywhere.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Bandit is that one amp that everyone suggest insteed of champion, that's why I mentioned it. It's not like NOONE have any money. People have full Marshall stacks in homes and shit. It's just me, the poor people : D. I know that I'm poor. I would love to have a thousands tube amps to play and be jerk about it, and write on forums things like "just save some money dude", or "get a job". No shit. Unfortunately used Champion is apparently my max. 
There is even a great polish amp company Laboga. And guess what? I can't afford that too.
Quote by monwobobbo
Mateusz Kaczmar

Obviously someone in Poland can afford new otherwise there wouldn't be used.

Well, actually, no. I ship my used stuff over there. Container loads.

Come to think of it, depending on the tax situation, that may not be a bad idea.
do you really need a 100 watt 212 solid state practice amp?

but if you can afford it go for it.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
AcousticMirror Yea, yea. Soundboard is a nobrainer. When I'm gonna be on that level I will give you a call : ). But you still need something just in case. Something loud. Like 100W 212, dirt cheap : ). 

You know what? Fuck it. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck it probably will be loud enough for a gig without sounding like an ass.
Last edited by Mateusz Kaczmar at Jun 17, 2017,