Hello Everyone, 

I've been lurking along here reading a lot of posts and lessons and tabs , and its great to have a community to go to for help in case of question.

Thanks to everyone for all your contribution and replies and opinions.

So now to the question, 

I Sold my Bass breaker 15, after having a lot of FX loop hum, and hiss and shitty noises ( tried three amps), i am up to buy a new one, and i am stuck deciding between these 2

Engl Rockmaster 20 (777&euro
https://www.thomann.de/de/engl_rockmaster_head.htm?ref=search_prv_7

Budda Superdrive V20 (849&euro
https://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/Budda-Superdrive-Series-V20-Head/art-GIT0042305-000
can't find many reviews or videos

Let me know what you would choose, and what i should choose based on my music Interest below

I play in a Rock band ( Classic, Hard, Soft, Love rock ( for my babe)) and a little bit of Metal. So i need cleans, nice distorted and awesome lead tones. 
Led Zeppelin, Alter bridge, Deep purple, Pink Floyd, Iron maiden, .......... etc etc..

Use delay and reverb ( but if the amp has reverb then i use that) in the Fx loop so a nice clean noiseless Fx loop would be great ( not like the Bass breaker)

So all suggestions are welcome.. 

Cheers
This is really the wrong forum for this dude, so I'm going to move it to the right place: Guitar Gear& Accessories.  The techniques forum is really about the physical technique of playing the instrument.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
This is really the wrong forum for this dude, so I'm going to move it to the right place: Guitar Gear& Accessories.  The techniques forum is really about the physical technique of playing the instrument.

Oh Sure, 

sorry bout that, i'm trying to beat this shitty hangover ...
kaputme no worries dude, it's all good!

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
kaputme realistically, I have no idea.  I haven't played with either of them, and my familiarity with both companies in general is pretty minimal.  I'd be more inclined to go with the Budda at that price, but like I say, that's not based on very much.

You're much better off waiting for someone with more experience to comment than listening to me about this.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
i haven't tried either, but the engl is a hybrid as far as i'm aware.

also i really don't much like musicstore. i refuse to buy from them again. thomann's not perfect, but it's miles better than music store, at least in my experience.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i haven't tried either, but the engl is a hybrid as far as i'm aware.

also i really don't much like musicstore. i refuse to buy from them again. thomann's not perfect, but it's miles better than music store, at least in my experience.

Could you enlighten me more.. Does it mean it has a solid-state part in it? Like the H&K tubemeisters??
Quote by kaputme
Could you enlighten me more.. Does it mean it has a solid-state part in it? Like the H&K tubemeisters??

yep exactly- or the blackstar HT series. i haven't seen a schematic of the engl, but there are a lot of these hybrid amps around these days which (IMO) are sort of masquerading as all-tube when they have solid state parts in the signal path (which is cheaper). One big giveaway is too few preamp tubes... that can be an oversimplification, since it depends a lot on the circuit, but if I see a push-pull amp (which needs to use a tube for the phase inverter) with only one or two preamp tubes, I'm going to assume it's a hybrid until proven otherwise.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I played the Budda SD 18 a few years back and it's a legit killer amp. I wouldn't doubt at that price.
Quote by kaputme
Dave_Mc I thought the HT series were also part SS ( Hybrid)

Oh yeah they are, that's what I meant. Sorry for being confusing, lol.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?