I think you may need to look at your Photobucket account...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Can't see your pix: there's just 2 boxes with the message "Please Update Your Account To Enable 3rd Party Hosting."
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Photobucket changed their hotlinking policies and restricted free accounts recently so a lot of links are broken for people. 
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Thanks guys, I didn't realize that. The pictures were showing up for me. I edited my original post, check out his Instagram for the new guitar pics...they're the 3 most recent.
Meh, looks like a variation of a Les Paul Jr. with a humbucker instead of a P90, I never really cared much for LPJ's, those are my thoughts.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Unless it's something custom for him (very well could be), some newer Gibsons have been rolling out with the '61 Zebra humbuckers: http://www.gibson.com/News-Lifestyle/Features/en-us/1961-Humbucker-A-Classic-Reborn.aspx

That's my best guess. It's essentially a reversed Burstbucker, so the screw coils side has more windings instead of the other side.
I wouldn't say that's a good indicator. I mean BBs, BB Pros and the modern sets have come in Zebra and I'm sure others as well. 
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I liked his sound better with blue tbh.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Juat get a strat and buy a sticker set. Much cooler
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Gibson has done a Junior with a humbucker before, it was a 498t. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it's a JB though.
His Fender with the stickers is pretty Iconic IMO as is the frankenstein, Slash's Les Paul or Jimmy and his Strat!