I've been searching for some guitar amp heads to play hard rock and metal for under $800 but i couldnt find many options
does anybody know one that fits the things above?
and if you know a cabinet to go with it...

thanks and sorry for my english
What kind of "metal" exactly? If you're into old school Death Metal like Suffocation, go for an Ampeg VH-140C if you can find one. They're usually about $400-$500 and sound awesome if you want that crushing sound. VERY loud too if you need it to be. I have one and it's perfect for me.
I would suggest Bugera amps or Peavey Valveking but I've heard of a lot of negative reviews on them, mainly in terms of reliability issues.

Randall RD45H is probably what you're going for, considering you want a thrash metal tone. However, you'd be hard-pressed to find a tube amp that's versatile from hard rock to thrash metal.

If you can push the budget a bit further then a used Peavey 6505+ or a 5150 would also work.
Current Gear:
Ibanez S521 Mol (modded with Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz pickups and Grover locking tuners)
Ibanez Prestige RG652FX
Ibanez PGMM31 Mikro (modded with DiMarzio Super Distortion and Seymour Duncan 59 pickups and a Gibson 50's style wiring)

Guitar Strings in use: D'addario XL Nickel Wound 10-46

Amp: Randall RM50 (still with its stock modules - Tweed and Top Boost)

Signal Chain:
Guitar -> Shure GLXD16 Wireless -> Boss TU-3 -> Digitech Whammy 5 -> Vox V846 Wah -> Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer -> ISP Decimator II Noise Reduction Pedal -> Randall RM50 Input -> RM50 EFX Send -> Boss FV-30H Volume -> MXR Phase 95 Mini -> Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble -> Boss DD-20 Giga Delay -> RM50 EFX Return

Power Supply: Truetone OneSpot Pro CS12 Isolated Power Supply
joaopedro1008 The Ampeg that I mentioned would still do a fairly good job at that, it has a reasonable adjustability to the distortion. I can get nice King Diamond sounding tones out of it if I dial things in just right. It does rock fairly well but it's more of a metal amp, just something to consider.
At under $800 or less, for thrash at your heaviest, JSX. Excellent range of gain, tight sound, great cleans if you do songs with clean sections.

Are you looking for a 4X12 or a 2X12 cabinet?
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
You can get MANY killer metal amps for that money.

Randall Diavlo and RH, Laney GH, VH and Iron Heart, Marshall JCM2000 and JCM900, Orange TH30, Rocker 30 and the Terror series, Fender Bassbreaker,  Peavey JSX, 3120, XXX, 6505, Ultra, Butcher and 5150, JCA 22h, 50 and 100, Mesa Electra Dyne, F or DC series, even a Rectifier or Mark IV if you are lucky... It all comes down to what kind of tones you prefer and availability. J

No Buguera please. Take care of your money!

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Orange Rocker 15
Marshall Class 5C
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
Yamaha THR10
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
LTD Viper 500 with Duncans
Last edited by Perverockstar69 at Nov 13, 2017,
Orange PPC212, Marshall 1936 can be had at $400 and under. PPC212 have V30s, good tight speaker for metal.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Jet City 100HDM. I was trying to do exactly what you are, and stumbled upon it. Very versatile and has globs of gain on tap! 
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate