Page 1 of 38
Frobot!
Rockin' the Caveman Jams
166 IQ
These guys are one of the very few Metalcore bands that I enjoy listening to.

Both of their albums are pretty darn insane rhythm wise, especially the newest one, Messengers. For their ages, the members are extremely talented musicians and songwriters, especially on the Thrillseeker album which they wrote when they were 18-20 years old.

I have yet to see them live, but I have heard they have an amazing live show which is even better than the studio work.

So, people of UG, what is your opinion of this band?
laodikea
problematic mathematician
11 IQ
I like them. They have a lot of good riffs and insane breakdowns.
adtthosa
1,140 IQ
I love them. They may use a lot of breakdowns but they're one of the few bands that can do them right.

Thrill Seeker was awesome, but I like Messengers the best. It's Thrill Seeker on overdrive. I have yet to see them live but next time they come up here I'll be there.
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
Quote by Frobot!
These guys are one of the very few Metalcore bands that I enjoy listening to.

Both of their albums are pretty darn insane rhythm wise, especially the newest one, Messengers. For their ages, the members are extremely talented musicians and songwriters, especially on the Thrillseeker album which they wrote when they were 18-20 years old.

I have yet to see them live, but I have heard they have an amazing live show which is even better than the studio work.

So, people of UG, what is your opinion of this band?

They have more than 2 you know, the third being Looks Fragile After All which is tight.

And search dude theirs like a million threads on them.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Frobot!
Rockin' the Caveman Jams
166 IQ
Sorry, search button can be iffy. I did try to use it tho...

I do know that they had more than two albums, but I havent heard anything from LFAA yet. Waiting for the rerelease.
jefflucas
UG Member
286 IQ
Quote by mr.joopy987
Band is decent.

Better than a lot of metalcore.

Statement is backed.
aggiefan33
196 IQ
I used to looooove 'Speech Impediment' and 'The Seventh Trumpet', but now they're kind of meh. Would the newest album be worth checking out?
zayG
SIQQ CHUGZ BRAH
1,193 IQ
Quote by aggiefan33
I used to looooove 'Speech Impediment' and 'The Seventh Trumpet', but now they're kind of meh. Would the newest album be worth checking out?

Yes.

Up Against The Ropes is one of the best metalcore songs ever created.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
one of the only metalcore bands i like. drummer and rhythms amaze me
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
hahaomgsyg
21 IQ
i saw them about 2 weeks ago

lineup was evergreen terrace august burns red the warriors casey jonesand the atrocity complex
12shinn21
UG's Jack Black
421 IQ
pretty good. got into them recently, fav song is seventh trumpet, epic as **** breakdown
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?
x0rsist
UG Senior Member
385 IQ
Ive binged on songs such as consumer and barbarian off thrill seeker. Messengers sent me into overdrive. I like the christian lyrics too.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
Their songs are so fun to play.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
Frenzied
266 IQ
Quote by zayG
Yes.

Up Against The Ropes is one of the best metalcore songs ever created.

Agreed. Definitely my favorite from Messengers.

The energy these guys convey is ridiculous.
AeSHOCK5
10 IQ
Quote by guitarwannabe16
Their songs are so fun to play.

Very true man. I got me playin Composure on my YouTube.
x Misanthropy x
Kebab Enthusiast
257 IQ
jus got their latest album week ago....very sick stuff...been listening to it str8 everyday..i like the mathcore influences they have....back burner is my fav song...the breakdown at 0:19 is just awesome...
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
They have no mathcore influences dude
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
tomohawkjoe
Up For Crabs
672 IQ
I've only heard a couple of songs by them, they sounded kind of generic, but better than most of the stuff being put out today.
saxaxe
UG Resident
3,106 IQ
Great, great band. The music could use a little variation, but its still fun to listen to. Saw them the other day with Unearth and Suicide Silence. Here's some pics I got

It was a hell of a show
nayleD1337
Banned
340 IQ
I love there stuff, i havnt heard there new stuff yet but i want to. Ive learned a few songs by them, amazingly fun songs, and gave me some ideas i would have never thought of otherwise.
Drewcifer 000
Arctic drug lord
499 IQ
Those are some sweet pics.

I can't wait to see em in late November. I've been a fan of these guys for a while now, but I still havn't seen em live.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
x Misanthropy x
Kebab Enthusiast
257 IQ
mathcore/technical whatever...their not just plain metalcore..they do alot of off timing shiz...which is influenced from that type of genre, they do just plain pedal not riffs.
armon77
Banned
308 IQ
amazing band, great stage performance, knows how to get the crowd pumped better than most bands.

i learned vital signs and im working on back burner, im gonna put the you-tube videos for them up soon.
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
no they are pretty much straight up metalcore, no mathcore influences at all. they have crazy drumbeats but they arent anything that hasnt been done before
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
mr.joopy987
One guy, four eyes
342 IQ
Quote by THEmiz19
Anyone know what kind of guitar JB uses?

From the picture up there, they both look like they are using LTDs. One of them looks like an Eclipse, the other is from the H series, I think.
Paisa
18 IQ
they are awesome!!! i friking love those guys!!!
i saw them live a long time ago!! XD
thekooliest09
Banned
362 IQ
i love em...im going to a concert of the on the 27th...and its only my 2nd concert...my first one was an indie rock band...spoon...lol good luck living
IcePh0enix
Banned
1,721 IQ
Listening to Composure right now, they sound really good! Sounds like metalcore, with a bit more of a fiery sound. <--That may sound gay but it's what I think
thera_x
Banned
396 IQ
looks fragile after all is their only release i like