MadMetal
27 IQ
Hey guys, I'm new to this whole forum thing but I'm just wondering: I'm looking for new music, specifically metalcore and I want to make a thread to ask some members about what bands they would recommend, but I'm not sure where to post it. Please help, I'd appreciate it.
"A computer once beat me at chess, butit was no match for me at kick boxing" Some guy

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
guitarmaniac88
Procrastinate & Dominate!
650 IQ
hmmmm, Opeth, Dethklok, Studioforce, I mean Dragonforce, Storm Rider, Pantera, In Flames, Prototype, King Diamond, Men Without Hats (just kidding, why would gay guys do metalcore, at least I think they're gay), Avenged Sevenfold, Iron Maiden. Sorry, the last few, besides Men Without Hats, were just a couple favorites.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
MadMetal
27 IQ
Thanks, that was quick. I didn't wanna put it in the wrong place and get it deleted. Wooooooooooo! Iron Maiden rules.
"A computer once beat me at chess, butit was no match for me at kick boxing" Some guy

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Last edited by MadMetal at Nov 15, 2008,