Page 1 of 2
Old. So very old but.......I"M NOT A DUDE!
A DUDE IS SOMEONE WHO WORKS ON A RANCH.
I'd be pretty pissed if my uniform looked that silly.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
These kids deserve everything they got, 100 bucks says they weren't allowed to skateboard there and the cop told them off, and like every American Teenager they went flipping their ****ing mouths off, I would have ****ing started throwing 'bows that's ****ing bullshit, good job officer.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

I've seen that video. It makes me want to kick that guy's ass. He threw that kid around when it wasn't necessary.
1. Old
2. No
3. Skateboarding only hurts the skater. Rain has a more destructive effect on the curb
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by DSchmitty
These kids deserve everything they got, 100 bucks says they weren't allowed to skateboard there and the cop told them off, and like every American Teenager they went flipping their ****ing mouths off, I would have ****ing started throwing 'bows that's ****ing bullshit, good job officer.

I hate to admit it, as I hate cops too, but you're right
Cop was wrong. No right to push that kid to the ground, no matter what, unless he was threatened. Kid was fourteen, in a rebelious phase, kids go throught that. Yelling and pushing doesn't solve it.

Cop = douchebag on a powertrip.

So what if they weren't allowed to skateboard? Boo hoo.

At least the kid wasn't being vulgar, and I really didn't see much disrespect in his tone of voice, he seemed almost scared. He just kept saying how he didn't do anything, and then the cop preceded NOT to tell the kid exactly what he had done.

I hate cops more than anything.
Quote by Ignite
Cop was wrong. No right to push that kid to the ground, no matter what, unless he was threatened. Kid was fourteen, in a rebelious phase, kids go throught that. Yelling and pushing doesn't solve it.

At least the kid wasn't being vulgar, and I really didn't see much disrespect in his tone of voice, he seemed almost scared. He just kept saying how he didn't do anything, and then the cop preceded NOT to tell the kid exactly what he had done.

Therefore he got in trouble

Also who cares? More than likely if you skateboard you're either some hipster douchebag or emo fag
Quote by Ignite

I hope you get raped by a large black man with a 9 inch penis.

"WAA I HATE COPS!!!!!"

Grow the fuck up.

has no signature.
Quote by Putrefaction
Therefore he got in trouble

Also who cares? More than likely if you skateboard you're either some hipster douchebag or emo fag

Or a skateboarder.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Cop on a power trip, that's just plain wrong, hope he got reprimanded in some way due to it being caught on video.

EDIT: Oh he got suspended, good.
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Quote by Ignite
Me grow up?

Oh look at me, I had to italicize my U so I my little "f*ck" could show up properly.

And I really don't know why I'd yell about my cop hatred if a black guy raped me, kind of irrelevant.

Because I would be my life on the fact that if you were raped you would go to the police.

What are you 5 years old? Theres no reason to hate the police. Sure that cop was in the wrong, but to say you hate cops more then anything is the most uneducated, intollerant statement I have ever heard. So yes, grow up.

has no signature.
Quote by 11223344554433
Because I would be my life on the fact that if you were raped you would go to the police.

What are you 5 years old? Theres no reason to hate the police. Sure that cop was in the wrong, but to say you hate cops more then anything is the most uneducated, intollerant statement I have ever heard. So yes, grow up.

I've just never personally met a cop that wasn't a dick. And to take my statement "hate cops more than anything" to be anything more than a hyperbole is rediculous.
Quote by Ignite

You hate the people who keep you safe and protect you. Fucking child.

The kid probably got what he had coming to him.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
the cop did nothing wrong, the kid was in the wrong. he was right when someone of higher authority is speaking you shut up, could the cop have been nicer? yes should he have been? no. he didnt hurt the kid all he did was teach him something that his parents should have taught him long ago, a respect for authority. and all you who hate cops, what do you think would happen to this world without cops? when your house gets robbed will you call your neighbors or the cops? when you get assaulted will you call your friends or the cops? when there is a major shoot out at a bank are you gonna call the ****in baker or are you gonna call the cops? if you cant respect the person then at least respect the badge because believe it or not they are there to help you, they put their life on the line every time they suit up and you say you hate them? get a ****in life the only reason you hate the cops is because you dont have enough common sense to do something that isnt the "popular" thing
Quote by Ignite
I've just never personally met a cop that wasn't a dick. And to take my statement "hate cops more than anything" to be anything more than a hyperbole is rediculous.

Well then say "I've never met a cop who wasn't a dick" don't say you hate every single one of them. This world would be screwed without cops and you know it. So stop making such childish comments and grow up.

has no signature.
Quote by Putrefaction
Meaning a hipster douchbag or emo fag

Meaning you have a narrow view of the world and the people in them.
Seriously princess, grow up.

Honestly, the kid shouldn't have been such a jerk, but the cop had no right to use force like that. I can understand why he would get that upset though, and it's completely understandable, but still, the kid was being a little dick thinking he could just go off like that.

And I mean, the experiences I've had with cops have all been negative ones, but regardless, if you're doing something you're not supposed to, what do you expect? They've got a pretty rough job. It's understandable.

Besides, look at the poor guys outfit.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Last edited by x_thurston_x at Nov 15, 2008,
From what the video shows, the kid didn't deserve to be yelled at like that. The cop was on his f*cking power trip, and I don't see why, when he's apparently a f*cking rent-a-cop anyway. I understand and appreciate law and the police. I don't think all cops are dicks. But this guy had some issues. He really didn't need to be screaming like that at a kid.
If a full grown man is going to argue with a little 14 year old, he's got a problem.

So basically all cops are these amazing people that are always there to help. Wrong. A lot of people become cops just because they want the power and respect that they don't deserve.

And seriously, YOU grow up and quit taking that ONE comment so literal.
Quote by Ignite
If a full grown man is going to argue with a little 14 year old, he's got a problem.

So basically all cops are these amazing people that are always there to help. Wrong. A lot of people become cops just because they want the power and respect that they don't deserve.

like i said dont respect the person respect the badge because ultimately he is there to help you no matter what his motives are

edit: and if a 14 year old boy is gonna argue with a full grown man he obviously needs better parenting, dont blame the cop or the kid, blame the parents they're the only ones not doing their jobs
Quote by Ignite

What a rebel. You must go around challenging authority

As said, grow up. I hope you are kidnapped then brutally sodomized so you can learn some respect for the police who would try and save your ass (LITERALLY LOLZ!) even though you don't respect them. Not like you put your life on the line every day to protect people

EDIT2:
Quote by Ignite

Wow, the douchebaggery doesn't stop with you does it? The police deserve more respect than you will ever hope to get from people. They go into situations that would make you puke, shit yourself and cry at the same time. Just leave

EDIT:
Quote by *The guy above me*
Frankly in my experience those are both nicer than metalhead tools.

Troll is troll
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Last edited by BeastlyBassist at Nov 15, 2008,
I know some of you don't like the officer because of the way he handled the situation, but you have to admit homeboy has got a KILLER ride.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Putrefaction
Meaning a hipster douchbag or emo fag

No.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Ignite

And seriously, YOU grow up and quit taking that ONE comment so literal.

It's probably not worth arguing about, since your argument is hopeless and you sound like a petulant little child.

Fed up with the 'fuck da police' attitude that little whining bitches adopt when they're told they can't skateboard anymore.

And it's pretty obvious in the video that the kid has said something or done something to make the cop that way. Is it not kinda obvious that they cut it just after what the kid had done originally? Or did they do it for effect because the person who posted the video has the same stupid attitude as you.
whaddaya wanna bet his last line was:

"if i find myself on youtube tomorrow im gonna be pissed."

douchebag.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Stop calling me dude.

K, cop's being a prick. Then again, it doesn't actually show what the kid did.

First of all, you disrespected me, this badge, and my department. When I'm talking to you, you shut your mouth and listen.

...Cos you don't understand the meaning respect.

First of all, you better learn how to speak!

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
It's probably not worth arguing about, since your argument is hopeless and you sound like a petulant little child.

Fed up with the 'fuck da police' attitude that little whining bitches adopt when they're told they can't skateboard anymore.

And it's pretty obvious in the video that the kid has said something or done something to make the cop that way. Is it not kinda obvious that they cut it just after what the kid had done originally? Or did they do it for effect because the person who posted the video has the same stupid attitude as you.

I... I...
I think I love you
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by Time Seller
Actually,

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=1hxOr3q7nrk&feature=related

The cop's a volatile, power-hungry asswipe.

That's still not representative of all police. Just because there's one prick on the earth doesn't mean that everyone else is

A lot of people are taking the "fuk da police" attitude with this, which is just dumb. More like "Well **** that guy, he's a dickhead"
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by 11223344554433
I hope you get raped by a large black man with a 9 inch penis.

"WAA I HATE COPS!!!!!"

Grow the fuck up.

Perhaps you should be the one to "Grow the fuck up."
Yeah, after watching the whole video, the cop is a dick head...

The kids didn't know they couldn't skate until he spoke to them, and they weren't even mouthing off until he started acting like an ass hole.
Page 1 of 2