same as ours then
Quote by Josh Shiells
Athiest, misanthrope, apathetic family.

No room for fiction with us.

how intolerant of you
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I'm the only non-believer in my family, so I guess I'm lucky my family isn't crazy.
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
Yeah, my parents are like that. Except they wouldn't be that kind to me if I told them I was atheist.
XIAOXI
i guess from her point of view he has just sent himself to hell, but she is so psycho its like the church of scientology or something
i loled
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Kind or ironic. You think the Christian thing to do would be to at least try to reconcile.
Quote by ttreat31
Kind or ironic. You think the Christian thing to do would be to at least try to reconcile.

Catholicism is like Christian Lite
I'm so thankful to....SOMETHING that my family isn't like that.

Quote by ttreat31

Haha, that kinda reminds me of a Bill Hicks sketch..

Redneck - "Hey buddy, we are catholic and we didn't like what you said"
Bill Hicks - "Well then...forgive me!"

"You're not getting anything for Christmas!"

White people and their lulzy "punishments."

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
nope
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
why does no one rip on the kid in this video? he's such a little douchebag. i mean obviously his parents aren't overzealous catholics. listen to what she said. "ok then we're going to start going to church every week then." even moderate catholics attend on a weekly basis. zealots are the ones there every sunday and then some.

and is he wearing sunglasses indoors? what a faggot.

Quote by Mezzo4te
Catholicism is like Christian Lite

catholicism is christian classic. i don't know if you knew but it's called the protestant reformation. reform. change. changing from the old way to the new way. as in, not the same as the original. i used to prove protestantism wrong in attempt to show the catholic church as the one, true christian denomination. i still do that. except now i have an extra step in proving the catholic church is wrong and thus, christianity is false.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Nov 15, 2008,
Quote by Mezzo4te
This is insane. Anyone else have religious zealots for parents?

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=GSAMx8qbGm8&feature=related

Because cursing at your children sends you straight to heaven.

I find it fucking hilarious because that's how my mom is with everything regarding church. Even if it's just me wanting to miss church once to go to a friend's house she goes berserk. She overreacts and curses up a storm at everything.

Also, it's funny how the idiots posting comments on the video react to each other. No one on either side of the religious arguments that go on is particularly smart if you ask me.

P.S.: I consider myself a Christian.
Last edited by thecoolestninja at Nov 15, 2008,
I lol'd. Hard. Especially at the christmas part.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
My parents are pretty conservative; they've been convinced for years that this is the end of the world, but whatever. I'm pretty conservative about being christian, but I don't think that I should be able to force my views upon everyone, as many christians try to do.
Quote by primusfan
why does no one rip on the kid in this video? he's such a little douchebag. i mean obviously his parents aren't overzealous catholics. listen to what she said. "ok then we're going to start going to church every week then." even moderate catholics attend on a weekly basis. zealots are the ones there every sunday and then some.

and is he wearing sunglasses indoors? what a faggot.

catholicism is christian classic. i don't know if you knew but it's called the protestant reformation. reform. change. changing from the old way to the new way. as in, not the same as the original. i used to prove protestantism wrong in attempt to show the catholic church as the one, true christian denomination. i still do that. except now i have an extra step in proving the catholic church is wrong and thus, christianity is false.

I have no problem with people and their beliefs that dinosaurs roamed 4000 years ago etc, but i cant stand religious indoctrination on vulnerable/impressionable people. This is always the way with the catholics a friend of my family wasnt allowed to bury her husband in a catholic cemetary because her husband gave up catholicism (she was still devoutly catholic).
Quote by Mezzo4te
I have no problem with people and their beliefs that dinosaurs roamed 4000 years ago etc,

i hope this was said in jest.

but i cant stand religious indoctrination on vulnerable/impressionable people. This is always the way with the catholics a friend of my family wasnt allowed to bury her husband in a catholic cemetary because her husband gave up catholicism (she was still devoutly catholic).

yeah, and orthodox jews do the same thing. as well as muslims i'm sure. i don't see the problem with that. i mean if he renounced the church on such a level that they were aware of it, why the **** would he want to be buried there in the first place? all religion is indoctrination. at least catholicism is reasonable though. well as reasonable as christianity can be without forsaking it's doctrine.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
i hope this was said in jest.

yeah, and orthodox jews do the same thing. as well as muslims i'm sure. i don't see the problem with that. i mean if he renounced the church on such a level that they were aware of it, why the **** would he want to be buried there in the first place? all religion is indoctrination. at least catholicism is reasonable though. well as reasonable as christianity can be without forsaking it's doctrine.

she was told after he died which was in tragic circumstances. im so glad the uk is so secular i just feel sorry for indoctrinated religious kids i really do. you would never have your beliefs if you were not indoctrinated.
Quote by Mezzo4te
she was told after he died which was in tragic circumstances. im so glad the uk is so secular i just feel sorry for indoctrinated religious kids i really do. you would never have your beliefs if you were not indoctrinated.

are you even listening to what the **** i'm saying? does everyone in the UK also suffer from a lack of reading comprehension skills? what beliefs do i have?
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
are you even listening to what the **** i'm saying? does everyone in the UK also suffer from a lack of reading comprehension skills? what beliefs do i have?

this does not make grammatical sense. if you are religious i dont care.
For a while, my mom was convinced that I was faking atheism because I was too lazy to get confirmed.

That's over though, and my dad is dead, a cool agnostic guy while alive, so I haven't had it too bad.
i would pay to see a video of that family in christmas
it looks like she will be pissed off for a long time lol
Quote by Mezzo4te
this is most BIZARRE reply to the catholic mom

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=2tRaeZ0jKLg&feature=related

I seriously couldn't help but laugh, that definitely wasn't your average youtube reply. Cute goat though.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
"You're not getting anything for Christmas, because that's what Christmas is all about: Jesus and God!"
The funny thing is that Christmas is originally a Nordic heathen holiday called "juleblot", made into a Christian holiday to make the transition easier for the Vikings.

Oh, and these days it's all about consumerism anyway.
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
Quote by Ikey

I fucking love that routine, defineatly one of his best.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by jeppelapp
"You're not getting anything for Christmas, because that's what Christmas is all about: Jesus and God!"
The funny thing is that Christmas is originally a Nordic heathen holiday called "juleblot", made into a Christian holiday to make the transition easier for the Vikings.

Oh, and these days it's all about consumerism anyway.

i didnt know that
Page 1 of 3