Hey ive come across this Boss MT-2 Special K and was wondering what is the big difference from the Stock? Can it give me a nice Metalcore sound?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Probably not, unless it's a modded pedal that has nothing to do with boss it probably sounds like crap. Boss's distortion pedals are sound pretty awful, I wouldn't expect anything different from that one unless it's a mod boss has nothing to do with.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
It is a mod "Modified by MC FX - "Special K" mod w/3 way switch controller "
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Hmm never heard of it, maybe search youtube for clips? Other than that I don't know what to tell you.
Mmm neither its done by a guy in Melbourne, Australia. I just want to get a Trivium/Killswitch/Deathmetal sound lol.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Ever think about a new amp? Are you gigging anytime soon or jamming with friends? If so I'd say go for a new amp before a distortion pedal.
I just bought this amp for 180AUD and i love the cleans, it just cant quite get the Metal Tone i want. I just bedroom play.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
Mmm neither its done by a guy in Melbourne, Australia. I just want to get a Trivium/Killswitch/Deathmetal sound lol.

Blackstar HT, check them out. My brother bought one for £100, best distortion pedal I've ever heard, it's got more gain that you'll ever need. I play hardcore and metalcore and it did that perfectly.