Damn Great voice bro! Good Playing!
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
You have good ability in your vocals to get the correct key, but you lack an expresional dynamic in your voice. You need to emphisize the lyrics by singing and expressing their meaning and emotion through timing of the lyrics. To be honist after a while the repetitiveness in the structure of your singing gets boring by the end of the song. Also work on adding in a more complex rythem to the guitar when you sing the first verse. 4/5
Quote by Crashton
You have good ability in your vocals to get the correct key, but you lack an expresional dynamic in your voice. You need to emphisize the lyrics by singing and expressing their meaning and emotion through timing of the lyrics. To be honist after a while the repetitiveness in the structure of your singing gets boring by the end of the song. Also work on adding in a more complex rythem to the guitar when you sing the first verse. 4/5

+1 but for me it gets boring about two lines in
decent voice
no emotion
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
it was great, you do have to work on the vocals, but not much, awesome job!