Alright guys, I will probably have detention on Monday . We had a sub today, and all I did honestly was tell her about the dangers of human trafficking, and she was like . So she told our teacher and I get detention tomorrow I belive truly I didn't do anything wrong

Anyways, what are some fun things to do while you have detention (drawing, pranks and the like)
Fap.

EDIT: Combine mine and the first poster's post
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Do something useful. Do your homework or something, that way you can do fun things when you get home, and you won't waste your time trying to play games during detention.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Haha those two were funny. Yeah, I'll do my homework, but I hardly ever have any to do
sing hot for teacher and play air guitar
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by due 07
We had a sub today, and all I did honestly was tell her about the dangers of human trafficking
i can only imagine how you might have twisted that one.

enjoy.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Sixp0under
Sit there in silence, reflecting upon your wrong doings. Immature school kid.

Orrrr don't be a nerd. PLAY PAPER FOOTBALL
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
Orrrr don't be a nerd. PLAY PAPER FOOTBALL

You have the worst proflile pictures possible.
Quote by Nirvana_rocks73
Do something useful. Do your homework or something, that way you can do fun things when you get home, and you won't waste your time trying to play games during detention.

~Frussie

are you f***ing kidding me? do something retarded, and, for +1, dont get more detention
I went to a school my freshman/sophomore year that played movies the entire time, allowed you to eat and screw around.
The school I went to my last two years did not. It was homework, or read. And if you read, you had to write a summary on it. If its wasn't good enough, you didn't get credit for the 4 hours you wasted on your free time.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I'm fairly sure detention isn't just a free ride. You do your work or whatever they make you do.
You're*
Quote by Sixp0under
You have the worst proflile pictures possible.

Thank you for that relevant and thoughtful insight to the topic. You are the modicum of maturity, and that definitely qualifies you to comment on the maturity level of others.

Also, TS, bring a cell phone and text people. Unless your school doesn't allow cell phones, because then it is more trouble than it's worth.

You could also bring a quarter and play Bloody Knuckles.
<Han> I love Hitler
No, if you take a cell phone go on UG!
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Well, depends what they get you to do. We used to get made to write lines when I was in school (I swear it's not that long ago, I'm only 20 ); one day me and my mate decided we would just write out "Ms Burnett (for twas her name) is a bitch" over and over on the paper, because usually she wouldn't read it and throw it in the bin. Only this time, she did read it...so don't try that one.

Well that was a pointless little post, wasn't it? OK, time to try and save it. Just sit there and sing songs in your head until it's over. Then walk out. And don't do it again. Detentions aint cool, no matter how cool people in school think they make you look. They are just a waste of your free time.