Page 1 of 2
I don't care about what you like, what do you hate?
Meaning, which bands make music that you can't stand listening to or that you think they aren't worth putting it in your playlist?

I'm going to get bashed by this.
I hate Rush, especially that shreaking high voice.
People have been telling me to listen to it if I like zeppelin, but I hate their music.

Another one that I hate is Linkin Park.
Their music is not innovative or new at all, and their looks are just retarded.
I also hate the hype that they get.

Finally, My Chemical Romance.
I find nothing appealing about that band.
My guess is at least 90% of the posts will feature Fall Out Boy, Jonas Brothers or My Chemical Romance.

EDIT: V Booyah.

EDIT AGAIN: VV Double booyah.
<Han> I love Hitler
Last edited by HaKattack at Nov 15, 2008,
Fall Out Boy, Green day, Kings Of Leon, My chemical Romance, Linkin Park (dam this gonna take some time)....And many other
Jonas Brothers, Fall Out Boy, Nickelback, Puddle Of Mudd, Hinder, 00s Green Day.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
i HATE blink 182 with all my heart there probably the worst band i've ever heard and there whole genre,like "pop punk"the whole idea of punk is not to be popular

and i hate fall out boy and the all the other shit emo poppy bands
Pop-Punk/Emo (Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Good Charlotte, late-Blink 182, etc)

Modern Rock (Wolfmother, Kings of Leon, Linkin Park)

Miscellanious (Dragonforce, Hannah Montana/Mylie Cyrus, Jonas Brothers)

And a million others.
Dudes, Jonas Brothers are out of the equation, they aren't even a real band...
Quote by opc100
Kings of Leon

And most of Led Zep

*Flame Shield*

You charlatan! How dare you say such things about the mighty Zepsters!

I don't really like anything that is released these days by new bands. I just can't get into them; I have tried, and failed everytime. So I just stick with my old school stuff.
Fall Out Boy, Jonas Brothers et al are not rock, they're pop. And it's not as if their target market is male guitarists, it's pubescent girls. Bands like Nickelback, Linkin Park and RHCP, on the hand, make themselves out to be proper "rock" bands when really they cater to the same level of IQ. Hypocrisy AND shitness is worse than mere shitness in my book.
korn, disturbed, slipnote, hinder, down, breaking ben, pretty much all hard rock, pop, rap, classic rock and bands that thinking they are evil and worishp the devil.
Is it just me, I don't consider most Alternative Rock bands as Rock.
They just aren't.

Some are really rock, like the Foo Fighters, Nirvana, and U2.

Some are just uncallable as Rock, most obvious for me is Coldplay.
In all fairness, Nickelback's Silver Side Up is an excellent album. It all went downhill from there though.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
In all fairness, Nickelback's Silver Side Up is an excellent album. It all went downhill from there though.

I bought that when it come out and yeah, it was decent. Then I got 'The Long Road' as a present and it sucked majorly.
Quote by TheQuailman
I'd never hate something as ridiculously unimportant as a band. You guys seriously have too much time on your hands.

TOUCHÉ
Tokio Hotel, the verses of them consist out of two chords or something. I think that`s a bit too easy, put some effort in it to make the song as good as it can. For that reason I dislike Nickelback or Rammstein also sometimes.

The new Metallica, the day that never comes is an afwul song.
The Killers because Human is more techno/synth thing than rock. (But it`s a good song actually)
Linkin Park, they have two good songs. And the rest is or too soft or it`s just screaming over the same chords in every song.

Miley Cyrus, she has no sense of rythm (Listen to the intro of 7 things and hear her count) and the verse is like one chord. You can do a little more for a song can`t you?
Slipknot and Nickelback.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Beethoven, Mozart, god they suck so bad man, you call that rock? There's not even a solo!
Quote by Shrub74
Beethoven, Mozart, god they suck so bad man, you call that rock? There's not even a solo!

Fail?
Quote by DeaThrash
In Flames (they are not rock, they were Melodeath, but now they are pop)

Worst sentence evar.
Metallica, they're TOO pop now, just look at how they are dressing now, the hats, sunglasses, the ****ing vest that lars wears. Jesus tits and they're supposed to be metal? **** THEM I say.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by TheQuailman
I'd never hate something as ridiculously unimportant as a band. You guys seriously have too much time on your hands.

+1
Quote by Sixp0under
Worst sentence evar.

I think this is even more retarded:

Quote by CliffIsAngry
Metallica, they're TOO pop now, just look at how they are dressing now, the hats, sunglasses, the ****ing vest that lars wears. Jesus tits and they're supposed to be metal? **** THEM I say.
Quote by winterXsolstice
korn, disturbed, slipnote, hinder, down, breaking ben, pretty much all hard rock, pop, rap, classic rock and bands that thinking they are evil and worishp the devil.

What DO you like?

I hate Slipknot with a passion.
Quote by Saintsatan
What DO you like?

I hate Slipknot with a passion.

I hate Slipknot as well, they SUCK
I don't hate bands, because I realise that people are perfectly entitled to listen to whatever they want without me raining on their parade.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
*cough...bandwagon...cough*
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by dgme92
I don't hate bands, because I realise that people are perfectly entitled to listen to whatever they want without me raining on their parade.

no worries, mate, I've seen Led Zeppelin three times on this thread, and I'm disgusted, but I'm patient
Page 1 of 2