Page 1 of 2
Dunno what happened to the old DÅÅTH thread... so I'm making a new one
Just discovered this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os4crnLdhqI New track from their upcoming album, The Concealers. I don't know how much I like the new vocalist, but the track seems pretty cool.

Actually, the new vocalist is pretty cool.
I thoguht you guys were re-making the Death thread but yeah I have The Hinderers, its a damn good record.
I liked the old singer alot better, he was way more unique. The new guy is pretty boring and unoriginal.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Dead on the Dance Floor makes me laugh.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
the hinderers was pretty good, with the songs subterfuge and ovum, but after a while it started to sounds the same. the new songs are awful though....
I don't much enjoy Daath themselves for reasons I'm not entirely sure I understand; they have all the ingredients of something I should like alot but I just don't like it much.

Emil Werster is a damn beast though.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
This band is horrid.

I got Futility thinking it would be good...I got a pile of **** with stolen riffs and ideas, and lame vocals that sound funny.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Slaytanic lies. I know that when no one is around he turns on "Dead on the dance floor" and dances like this...

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
Slaytanic lies. I know that when no one is around he turns on "Dead on the dance floor" and dances like this...

I wish I was as cool as Will or Jazz.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by dminishedthingy
you're as cool as Carlton, does that make you feel any better?

and this band doesn't do much for me

That makes me as cool as Duncang.

So, yes and no. Mostly no.

Quote by eggsandham2
I saw them live... the guitarist Emil? Whatever his name is...he is a total dick and I wanted to punch him in the face.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Slaytanic1993
I wish I was as cool as Will or Jazz.

Who doesn't? And yeah, this band doesn't do much for me either, nothing really stood out to me.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I saw their FPE-TV where they played From The Blind, and that song kicks ass, what are some other good songs by them?
Well, after listening again, they still sound like compact feces.

Quote by eggsandham2
haha, fair enough, but Futility is nowhere near as good as the Hinderers

I actually hate Futility

But The Hinderers is awesome

Although I have some weird version, how many tracks are on the Hindrers album? There are only 9 on mine
You got the "independant release".
Go download the RR version, it has all 13 (?) tracks. I just downloaded both and put them in the one folder to create an unholy super album of the night.
MWAHAHAHA.
bah, the new vocals suck.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Page 1 of 2