When the hell is it coming?
Critics branded the 2007 O2 Aerna Zeppelin Reunion the greatest reunion live of the century.

I don't care if it comes out as a DVD or an album, they will both be great, but both will be fantastic.

I was disappointed with the Cream reunion in the Royal Albert Hall.
Jack Bruce has lost his handsome voice and they are all... slow.

I'm sick of looking at low quality videos of the live on youtube, I need the real thing.
Just hope to God it's better than "The Song Remains The Same".

Horrible horrible live video.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Just hope to God it's better than "The Song Remains The Same".

Horrible horrible live video.

The source concerts (27, 28, 29 July 1973) were actually excellent. The problem with TSRTS was that the film crew was not well prepared, and thus a lot of the footage was unusable, and the fantasy sequences resulted from this. Also the editing and mixing was absolutely dire. It would have been a hell of a lot better if they had just chosen the best songs from each night and jammed them together. Ah well...

Edit: Aditionally, the PAL copies run 5% too fast, making Plant sound like a freakin chipmunk.
Last edited by Jake™ at Nov 15, 2008,
Song Remains the Same was excellent, not perfect, but excellent.
Go get "Led Zeppelin", the DVD.

Anyways, no plans?
page says there are no plans to release it on dvd or anything at the moment
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
From what I've seen on youtube, the performance wasn't anything to write home about anyways. Probably why they decided not release it.
I don't know why some of you thought the performance was a disappointment.
I liked the fact that they changed the keys a bit for most of the songs, giving them a modern sound.
Quote by radomu

I liked the fact that they changed the keys a bit for most of the songs, giving them a modern sound.

lol @ the idea of keys sounding "modern."
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
lol @ the idea of keys sounding "modern."

contemporary is the right word.
They sound catchier than the original counterparts, especially Song Remains the same, Rock and Roll, Black dog, and Good Times Bad Times.
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
...Who's going to play drums?

You mean who DID play drums? It happened a year ago. Bonham's son manned the throne.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by radomu
They sound catchier than the original counterparts, especially Song Remains the same, Rock and Roll, Black dog, and Good Times Bad Times.

Matter of opinion. I don't see how the key of a song would influence how 'contemporary' it sounds. A lot of the set was tuned down to give Plant an easier time hitting the higher notes, not for any other reason.
Quote by civildp1
You mean who DID play drums? It happened a year ago. Bonham's son manned the throne.

Dave Grohl said he was amazing
Quote by radomu

it's also pretty much just a synonym but whatever buddy.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
it's also pretty much just a synonym but whatever buddy.

No! That's... true