Hey i was just wondering if anyone else remembers the (british) claymation show called the Trap Door? It featured Berk, Dratt and Boney. I remember watching it when i was a kidand i just watched it the other day and its just as awesome. Anyone else have thoughts on this show?
oh and heres a pic to jog your memory:
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Quote by badpun
Hey i was just wondering if anyone else remembers the (british) claymation show called the Trap Door? It featured Berk, Dratt and Boney. I remember watching it when i was a kidand i just watched it the other day and its just as awesome. Anyone else have thoughts on this show?
oh and heres a pic to jog your memory:

it gave me nightmares
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
BERRKKK!! haha holy shit, i remember that, that show was awesome
*Enter Sig Here*
i stole that dvd back in my shoplifting days, probably the best thing i ever stole
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
i still watch it
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
FANTASTIC SHOW!! i love the one where berk loses the thing upstair's eye! "i saw everything berk!"
Oh man, the episode where he has to remove the thing's tooth because of a toothache gave me an unnatural fear of dentists. I know because I had to go to one the other day and shat bricks in the waiting room, walking into the dentist's room, and while I was laying on the chair.

Fuck that show
BERK! FEED ME!

i loved that show, and im in Aus as well, i remember they always showed it at 5.55pm just before the 6pm news, twas awesome
Quote by Blackvelvet

That could be the single most logical, helpful response ive ever gotten from UG.
Thank you very much.

Quote by Nor'Easterbass
wow. i don't give these out much, but...an e-cookie to GruntFuttock for being an EPIC good friend and a genius beside. bravo.
ohh the thing upstairs.. haha, its all coming back "have to feed the thing.." lolol

good times
*Enter Sig Here*
I love it. Especially the creature that eats all the food in the first episode. The yellow thing with a huge head and tiny legs
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
I watched it, don't remember it very clearly though. I'm sure it'd all come back to me if I saw it again.
I watched some this morning after seeing this thread. Watched one about putting up shelves... and bonking monsters.

Bonking in this instance means hitting them on the head, not sleeping with them.