Page 1 of 4
Well, I was at a party last night, I had been working on a girl all night and I was literally just about to pull this girl. I went out for my last fag with my other mate and in the space of five minutes, one of my friends took that girl off upstairs and... Showed her his WARCRAFT 3 MAPS.

Then he procceeded to get off with her and more which I really don't want to know.

Moral of my story, don't smoke.
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Well, I was at a party last night, I had been working on a girl all night and I was literally just about to pull this girl. I went out for my last fag with my other mate and in the space of five minutes, one of my friends took that girl off upstairs and... Showed her his WARCRAFT 3 MAPS.

Then he procceeded to get off with her and more which I really don't want to know.

No, moral of the story is bitchiz luv the warcraftz
smoking is a big turn off. maybe that's why your "mate" got her so easily.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by CrazyPigeon

Is that REALLY what you kids are callin' it these days? =\
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
To be fair you should be celebrating... Somebody pulled using Warcraft 3 maps, don't think that has ever happened before
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by CrazyPigeon
I'm actually serious. I can't stand the game myself.

Well if that actually happened, I think you're better off this way.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by CrazyPigeon
She was really hot though...

Yeah, until she removes the rubber mask.

>.>

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Bitches can't resist mah level 70 Rogue
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Yeah, don't smoke. The smell and taste is disgusting.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92
Yeah, don't smoke. The smell and taste is disgusting.

But I like it!

It wasn't the fact that I smoked that I lost pulling, it's the fact that I went outside for 5 minutes...
Quote by faultyy
To be fair you should be celebrating... Somebody pulled using Warcraft 3 maps, don't think that has ever happened before

she probably went for him because he was being himself and open about his tastes. maybe she hates WOW, but hates guys who just "try to pull" even more.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
she probably went for him because he was being himself and open about his tastes. maybe she hates WOW, but hates guys who just "try to pull" even more.

It's not WoW lmao.

I've drank three cans this morning. Drowning sorrows ftw.
maybe you should get over it, grow some balls these things happen
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by CrazyPigeon
But I like it!

It wasn't the fact that I smoked that I lost pulling, it's the fact that I went outside for 5 minutes...

...for a smoke.

I'm giving up.
Quote by CrazyPigeon
It's not WoW lmao.

I've drank three cans this morning. Drowning sorrows ftw.

sorry, i don't play many video games

it's also not "i have drAnk"; it's "i have drUnk"

lmao
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

You lost out to Warcraft 3? This is pretty much the biggest fail I've ever come across.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
You lost out to Warcraft 3? This is pretty much the biggest fail I've ever come across.

Yep. I know. That was the point I was trying to proove.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345

That could well be the case... Or maybe she's just a massive Warcraft slut, prowling the streets of Bristol for anything Warcraft related to have sex with
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Maybe he's better looking, more interesting and just generally more appealing than you, let's not rule it out.
yes, shes my guild slag... level 80 already, night elf... rogue ...
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by aaciseric
Maybe he's better looking, more interesting and just generally more appealing than you, let's not rule it out.

I'd say something to contradict that... Just you like Have A Nice Day.... Which means I like you :/
Quote by CrazyPigeon
I think you'll find Warcraft 3 isn't like WoW.

I think you'll find that is irrelevant. Bitches still can't resist it.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by CrazyPigeon

I can't stop laughing
chances are, if when you first saw her that night, and said, lets ****

you would of gotten her with in 2min of seeing her.

its what ya mate did and it worked.

i know many a girl that goes out with the intention of screwing.

only bide your time if you really are sure she aint slutty.

moral of the story, dont beat around the bush. dive into it
*Enter Sig Here*
Quote by CrazyPigeon
I'd say something to contradict that... Just you like Have A Nice Day.... Which means I like you :/

could the moral possibly be, that when your about to get with a girl, you dont shun her of for a fag instead?
*Enter Sig Here*
Moral of the story is, sort your priorities out. Any idiot knows woman>cigarette.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Page 1 of 4