Are women considered as transvestites for wearing pants, Since pants originally are a male clothing?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
wtf, haven't you ever heard the phrase "in her pants"? See where I'm going with this?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Instead of retaliating, I am going to see watch more answers.
Well, they used to be considered trannies for wearing them - but that was about 90 years ago. Things have changed, believe it or not.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Pants on girls are hot; second only to pants off of girls
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
i have to admit, I laughed a little

at long f*cking last... a decent compliment

I POSTED THE PEAR ALL I GOT WAS A LOUSY WARNING
Quote by woodenbandman
Pants on girls are hot; second only to pants off of girls

quite true

therefore, no
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I hate when people say 'pants', what's wrong with trousers? And no your question is stupid.
Then 90 years from now men in dresses wont be considered trannies?

Quote by aaciseric
I hate when people say 'pants', what's wrong with trousers? And no your question is stupid.

I hate when people say trousers to describe pants, I always think of underwear,
I thought there'd be more innuendo in this thread. Pit, I'm disappointed.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
No, because their lack of having balls allow them to wear tighter pants more comfortably. Duh.
No, Because when I wear womens' jeans, I get called a transvestite.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by shadow__666
I thought there'd be more innuendo in this thread. Pit, I'm disappointed.

In YOUR endo.
Quote by rabidguitarist

You ARE a transvestite.
haha no there not tranvestites for wearing trousers, i was reading this thread being very confused because in britain, pants are what u guys call underpants. im so glad aaciseric cleared that up and saved my brain.
Quote by Guitar0player
You ARE a transvestite.

No I'm not, I only took that picture on my profile as a joke, I rarely dress like that.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
rabid guitarist, unless your 13, or a women, how the hell do u fit in womens jeans?
Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say yes, because it's more interesting than the right answer.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i love you.
DONT FEAR THE REAPER!
Meh, that's just how it goes. Nowadays it's borderline accepted for guys to wear eyeliners and such, imagine that fourty years ago.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Something you may of wanted to keep to yourself, we don't need to know you go into your mom's closet for clothes.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by rabidguitarist
No I'm not, I only took that picture on my profile as a joke, I rarely dress like that.

I was being sarcastic goddamit!

Wait, what do you wear regularly?
Quote by aaciseric

it sounds ****.
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by otherkid
Something you may of wanted to keep to yourself, we don't need to know you go into your mom's closet for clothes.

Girls skinny jeans fit some guys better than guys skinny jeans. I wear guys skinny jeans, because I prefer them and they fit me better, but I know a couple people who wear girls.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by otherkid

I clearly don't- find a mother that dresses like me. She's 4 sizes bigger than me anyway.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
This is a stupid question that does not deserve an answer!

Because it's true?
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
This is a stupid question that does not deserve an answer!

Don't give it an answer then.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Renka
Meh, that's just how it goes. Nowadays it's borderline accepted for guys to wear eyeliners and such, imagine that fourty years ago.

I miss those days. These days you can't tell if you've pulled a girl or a guy home.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I miss those days. These days you can't tell if you've pulled a girl or a guy home.

If you are in Japan.
Quote by weorge
im so glad aaciseric cleared that up and saved my brain.

You're Welcome Lol
Quote by Kensai

Always check for an Adam's apple, buddy.
it doesntreally concern me, but im slightly confused about how guys fit in womens skinny jeans, its screwing up my knowledge of human anotatomy.
Quote by Renka
Always check for an Adam's apple, buddy.

that doesnt always help, i dont have one (and yes my voice has brocken)