First off, let me start by saying I am no affiliated with Hal Leonard. Having said that, I found a great new book for Rhythm Guitar that I thought I might share with the rest of you. Its called "You're in the Band" for rhythm guitar. By David Clo. Walks you right thru the basics and gets you right into playing good rhythm guitar. Check it out at your local music store. I like it!

Koy Carson
West Texas

**60th Anniversary American Strat
**Carvin AC175 Thinline Acoustic
**Ibanez EW20ZW Electric/Acoustic
**Arbor AJ145CR Jazz
**Fender Marcus Miller 5 String Bass
**Fender Geddy Lee Signature Bass
**Warwick Corvette 4 string Bass
**Tradition Fretless Bass
**Takamine Hollow body Bass
**Digitech JamMan

http://www.myspace.com/k5koy

The "PickPocket" The ORIGINAL Guitar Accessory
^What's to report? No spam. No links. Nothing except a little tip on a helpful guitar resource. That IS what this site is all about after all. Get over it and report things that really need it, like most of the pit junk. You against learning new things or something?
Quote by LeftyDave
^What's to report? No spam. No links. Nothing except a little tip on a helpful guitar resource. That IS what this site is all about after all. Get over it and report things that really need it, like most of the pit junk. You against learning new things or something?

I agree with LeftyDave..... Don't be a D**k, there's lots of people that wanna know where to get usefull information on how to improve their skills, all he's doing is providing a tip for everyone.

I guess I can expect to be reported now !

Gibson SG Classic
Laguna LE 422
Dean Razorback
Washburn LK60PS
Fender Bass
Ibanez Acoustoc/Electric
Marshall MG 15HFX Microstack
Line 6 Spider III Amp

Remeber...... Every where you go, there you are!
Warnings for you all.
Its advertising and if you had read the rules, thread must contain a question. And your posting in a reported thread, plus flaming him for doing what was needed.
Been away, am back