Finally got my epiphone prophecy in.... never buying from them again.

so..... after about a 4 and a half week wait, i finally got my prophecy. everyone said that i should bought an LP through Esp/Ltd, edwards, or Tokai..... i didnt listen. this is my second Epi i have bought and first and foremost, this guitar has a beautiful finish. not very heavy like i thought it would be. if you are looking at getting one then dont waste time or money on the one with the gibson pups because the gold hardware is already fading to silver after tuning it one time. horrible. now... i hate to say it but the thing plays absolutly amazing and sounds really good as well but for some reason the bottom 2 strings mute out at the first fret. its like the nut is cut 2 deep for the bottom 2 strings. the only solution is raising the action so high that its not even enjoyable to play. yet again EPIC FAIL from epi. my first one was a standard that had something wrong with a fret or the neck or something. 2nd and 3rd string would not intonate no matter what. epi sux. musicians friend is worse. took them forever to get me my order and then they sent me the guitar and case in different shipments lol. right before that i ordered a seagull acoustic for my dad and they sent him a DEAN dimo-slime or whatever sig and some straps. i spent 200 bucks on the acoustic and told my dad we should keep the guitar and sell it. he wanted his acoustic so he brought it to the closest warehouse. i called them and asked if they would give me a discount or something for having the integrity of not ripping them off...... they offered me a 20 dollar gift certificate. i wanted to choke someone. soooooo.... epiphone and musiciansfriend freaking blow mega chunks.... buy your guitars from Drumcityguitarland.com if your getting them online.

Deez
that's what you get for buying a guitar online sadly
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
rofl you got owned dude.

I've never had any problems with musiciansfriend.
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Resurrected22
this is my second Epi i have bought

Usually people learn this lesson the first time.
Goodness gracious me!
I lol'd

My dad's addicted to musician's friend and despite the countless horror stories, they never messed up anything. If anything, when we ordered strings, they gave us three extra packs by mistake. And my dad's LP Epi came in perfect condition. I think your luck is just down. Bummer.
It sounds like the only thing wrong with your Epiphone is the first fret problem. This is something that can be fixed.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Or he can just send it back and they will send him a new one...
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/