i have wrestling certification in an hour. they give us a piss test, take our height,weight and bmi and then tell us what the lowest weight class we can go is. im looking to go 119 but i just weighed myself now and im 6 tenths of a pound over. its not much but its enough that they'll tell me i have to wrestle the next weight class up. so how do i lose about a pound quick (without making myself puke)
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
well i cant think of another other puking, unless you wanna suck some fat out manually
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
w/o puking? i dunno... good luck
could try running some sprints and getting as much water out as you can before it...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
yea i gotta take a piss test before weighing in so thatll get rid of some of the weight but untill then i need to hold it in and drink even more water so it shows im properly hydrated ill try taking a dump
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Poo.
Sweat.
Shave every hair off your body.
Cut your fingernails.

Might work...
Urinate, deficate, perspire and shave off any body hair.

I saw John Tickle do it on brainiac lol
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
tried to shit got nothing, gonna piss later but i dont think itll be enough, and i got a haircut last week. ill try cutting fingernails and body hair, then im doing some aerobics hopefully thatll be enough

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
There was once a wrestler who went to the weighing, and when he weighed too much he took his clothes off. When that didn't help he thought for a moment, spat out his gum, and his weight was low enough.
have a full on massive wank whilst running around wearing a winter coat. should do the job
Quote by thestonedone
Take a dump.

He has the right idea here. If a person is large enough, I've read that their waste could weight 30 pounds at the most.
I used to work with wrestling.

Pro wrestling.

Y'know, with the sweaty greased men flipping onto one another...
....but that was years ago.

On topic:
Jog like a motherfucker.
Get them to weigh you naked?

Your clothes must way more than 6/10 of a pound
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by MissyxMorphine
He has the right idea here. If a person is large enough, I've read that their waste could weight 30 pounds at the most.

Like...do you have to be the size of an elephant?
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by Silence&Requiem
i have wrestling certification in an hour. they give us a piss test, take our height,weight and bmi and then tell us what the lowest weight class we can go is. im looking to go 119 but i just weighed myself now and im 6 tenths of a pound over. its not much but its enough that they'll tell me i have to wrestle the next weight class up. so how do i lose about a pound quick (without making myself puke)

What scales did you use? The ones in your bathroom probably haven't been calibrated since they were boxed, so they're probably not accurate anyway.
just got back and i got 119 so im happy

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by Silence&Requiem
just got back and i got 119 so im happy

Congrats.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by I<3Hobos
Go run till you die or something!

Or swim 'till a embolism pops in your brain! / Clerks/Mallrats Reference

But congratulations on your weight loss!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!