On the site were demo version is it says windows platform supported , so ok I have vista windows . I downloaded it to my PC every time I try to install it I get an error
code , this version not supported . So I try capability mode xp system 2 and same thing
error . What gives ?
Last edited by muddshovel at Nov 15, 2008,
Vista.

I'm not sure, but I hear so many problems with Music programs+vista

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Riffs and recording.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by xxdarrenxx
Vista.

I'm not sure, but I hear so many problems with Music programs+vista

funny, i've had no problems with ANY of my programs and i've managed to install quite a few. try emailing tech support also check riffs and recordings. make sure you have your vista up to date, a patch may have already been released for it.
Quote by z4twenny
funny, i've had no problems with ANY of my programs

Neither have i....sounds like a user error....or just plain "lack of knowledge" !
After listening to your recordings...sounds like you should learn and master "techniques" before you worry about what software to use.
The best software in the world is not gonna help you.
PsychomanZ
Neither have i....sounds like a user error....or just plain "lack of knowledge" !
After listening to your recordings...sounds like you should learn and master "techniques" before you worry about what software to use.
The best software in the world is not gonna help you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

And you only listen to 1 track I shot the sheriff . Can you do better same song ? I will wait
for your track of Eric Claptons version of Bob Marley
OK back to description the cubase will not work with out an emulator such as H2O .
Thats why it will not operate on my PC . The store sells it for a whooping 799.00 so it must come with midi interface just like pro tools . So back where I started .
When you buy it from the store, it comes with a USB dongle that the software looks for to authenticate. It is just like having a hardware device, like an M-Box, to authenticate to.

The USB dongle is from Syncrosoft and contains all of your Steinberg licenses, so you don't have to have multiple dongles.

Apparently, with each update from Cubase (ie. 4.0 to 4.1), the syncrosoft authenticates to a new licence, which drives the folks at H2O and oxygen absolutely bananas.

CT

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by Enihs
Whats Cubase 4.1 anyway?

It is software for recording and editing tracks similar to ProTools which is also up there
in cost .
Gear ?
3 very different strats .
1 fender amp
1 Crate amp
and stuff .