I recently posted a thread about my failing randall rg50tc's that i bought from the same store, three failures in a row exactly, so after the third one i went to the store and talked to them, and after awhile they let me buy the Bugera 6260 head + bugera 4x12 cabinet for only 700 dollars (5500 swedish kronors), im really happy and the amp sounds really good, and this was an upgrade from my roland micro cube, so its a big difference. its abit overkill when playing in my room tho, can only keep the volume at 1-2, anyway heres a picture

Guitar: Ibanez RGR321 EXBK

Amp: Bugera 6260 head + 4x12 cab
Last edited by ryphe at Nov 16, 2008,
no pic dude..

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

im having some problems with the pic, trying to upload it now
edit: uploaded
Guitar: Ibanez RGR321 EXBK

Amp: Bugera 6260 head + 4x12 cab
Last edited by ryphe at Nov 15, 2008,
I can't even see it the picture is so small!

Grats all the same though.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Nice grab man.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Congrats. Bugera's are great amps.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Forget tube amps!!! Line 6 Spider III all the way!!!!!! Its tone sounds WAY better than all the overrated Marshalls....
Cool. Though it's somewhat ironic that you bought an amp that broke and then went for a Bugera (They're known to have some sketchy qc)
Quote by mcrfobtai
Cool. Though it's somewhat ironic that you bought an amp that broke and then went for a Bugera (They're known to have some sketchy qc)

Yeah, I was sort of thinking that too, but really they have the best tone in that price range.

I've heard most of the issues coming from the 333 side rather than the 62's though.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by mcrfobtai

You only really hear problems about cheap tubes and failing fuses.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Did the store take the Randall back with any loss on your end or were they cool about it?

Cool deal though man!
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
congrats man, just something so fun about pluggin into a halfstack and having it move your pantlegs, lol. Out of all of them, the best clips I've heard so far have been thru the 6260 IMO.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
This is so funny because there was a huge thread on a guys bugera utterly crapping itself out when he brought it home today.
Quote by bulletrocks522
Forget tube amps!!! Line 6 Spider III all the way!!!!!! Its tone sounds WAY better than all the overrated Marshalls....

...obvious troll is obvious?