So, I was thinking of getting a wireless cable for my guitar, not only to "free myself" up on stage, but also to eliminate the jumble of wires that I have to deal with, on stage, in transport, and in my room.

What is your opinion on wireless cables, and which do you recommend, and why?
I don't know any brands or modles but I would suggest ensuring that you get a decent one, they can destroy tone if they're badly made.

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
wireless cables dont exist.wireless guitar units do.

oh and you pay for what you get,try out the line 6 ones
Sennheiser is a pretty good brand.

However you're going to need a rather high budget (at least $200 if you want to get something thats even half decent) no matter what brand you go with.
Quote by spleanx

this. Line 6 wireless are the best for the least money. of corse the least money is 300 bucks.

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line6-X2-XDS95-24Bit-Digital-Instrument-Wireless-System?sku=271159
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Check out the Shure PGX too. its a damn good system.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by spleanx

yea I was thinking the same thing...what in the world is a "wireless cable"? lol

TS, I've used the line6 units before and they are nice for the price. Check reviews on the net for them as well
Wireless Cable?
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.