Page 1 of 6
So whats the most pain anyone has personally been in?

Physical or emotional, just the most painful experience of your life so far....

Funny or not whatever...anything goes...

So?...

This sounds like something that has to have been made into a thread but I couldn't find anything...
Golf Cart + Tree = Near broken ****.

I don't like to talk about it.
Goodness gracious me!
When my face met some pavement.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
It's a close tie for first, I had Pneumonia when I was little and it felt like had a horse kicking me in the side. Then like the year before last I had an infected tooth that only hurt when I touched it but my jaw swelled up to the size of a baseball.

*edit* O yeah I forgot the time I was playing backyard football and dove from a full speed run (and I'm pretty fast) into a tree. I was seeing double for like a full min.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Last edited by mreed1990 at Nov 16, 2008,
I was playing doubles tennis and I was at net. The opposing team had just double faulted and my partner returned the ball without looking. I had just turned around to see where the ball went and suddenly, the ball comes flying at my balls and it hits me point blank. I felt like I was going to throw up it hurt so bad. My left nut has never been the same since.
having to walk a mile on a broken foot pretty much tops it for me
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
burning alive for physical pain I think the entire body engulfed in flames and melting skin has to be the most pain one can experience.

and for emotional pain, heartbreak is a terrible feeling, and abandonment (sp?) those 2 together WOW.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Breaking my right femur. Excruciating.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Shredder6
burning alive for physical pain I think the entire body engulfed in flames and melting skin has to be the most pain one can experience.

and for emotional pain, heartbreak is a terrible feeling, and abandonment (sp?) those 2 together WOW.

burning is worse if you've already been burned recently, because the skin is so ridiculously sensitive
Tie between kidney stone, broken cheekbone (football injury), close second is watching you youngsters shred.
either breaking my collar bone (couple weeks ago)
or ages ago when i f*cked up on my bike with some jumps & slammed my face into the floor & slid for a while!

EDIT: JUST REMEMBERED... AGES ago when i was starting to skate (dont anymore), there was like a 5-set with a rail at the side & i tried to kickflip the stairs & it ****ed up & i did like, half a hardflip & totally landed with the board rammed into my gooch!!
Last edited by _-Joey-_ at Nov 15, 2008,
Most likely eating stale chex mix after making out with a girl who bit up the inside of my mouth to the blood after a boxing match where my jaw was dislocated. True story.
Physical-breaking both of my legs and having to limp to the nearest hospital.

Emotional-Abandonment sucks hard.
Alright, vacationing up north with a friend and his family. His brother was driving this golf cart almost as fast as it would go in a mostly open area, I was chasing it to get on and hop on the back. It was the fancy kind with the two handles in the back and an extra seat so 2 more people could fit on it. So, I made a jump for the back, I was easily going to make it on to the seat, and as I was in mid-air, his brother manages to crash into the one tree within 50 yards, breaking the axle and sending the golf cart speeding backwards because of the like recoil type effect (remember how fast it was going) and my dick was lined up with the steel handle as I was jumping it hit it full force. I screamed in pain, ran around outside his house, quickly looked in my pants to see if it hadn't been ripped off, and started screaming "OH MY ****ING GOD MY DICK IS BLEEDING!" all while his parents/grandparents/friends of the family were home. What was worse that the only part of my dick that it hit was the very tip, so it was basically like the most insane bruise/rugburn/case of chafing, all just on the head of my dick. It hurt to move and basically to do anything involving it : , looking back, I am glad I did not try to beat it, I would've actually cummed blood
Goodness gracious me!
I'd probably say the two times I ripped my tounge in half. Once when I was one and the second time was when I was three. The second time hurt like a mother****er but my parents said if I were to remember the first time it would have been worse and was painful to watch with all the blood and such.
Probably when I KO'ed myself when i was about 10 by running into the front of my house... that I didn't see. I ended up going to the hospital because I couldn't stand up without falling over. That one hurt :/ Then again, if i'm stupid enough not to see a freaking house, I deserve the pain.

Once at school when i was about 14 or so, a girl just came up to me (that I was supposed to be friends with, no less) and kicked me in the balls. No pre-castration foreplay, i hadn't even talked to her that day. Walked up to me, and boom. It wouldn't have been so bad but she properly rooted deep in the gooch, kicked me there and as she retracted her foot it smacked me in the bollocks.

I fell over and cried, then puked. At 14, in high school that does not bode well for your street cred. (Not that i had any anyway).

Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Two words:

Testicular Torsion
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by Bizarro
Alright, vacationing up north with a friend and his family. His brother was driving this golf cart almost as fast as it would go in a mostly open area, I was chasing it to get on and hop on the back. It was the fancy kind with the two handles in the back and an extra seat so 2 more people could fit on it. So, I made a jump for the back, I was easily going to make it on to the seat, and as I was in mid-air, his brother manages to crash into the one tree within 50 yards, breaking the axle and sending the golf cart speeding backwards because of the like recoil type effect (remember how fast it was going) and my dick was lined up with the steel handle as I was jumping it hit it full force. I screamed in pain, ran around outside his house, quickly looked in my pants to see if it hadn't been ripped off, and started screaming "OH MY ****ING GOD MY DICK IS BLEEDING!" all while his parents/grandparents/friends of the family were home. What was worse that the only part of my dick that it hit was the very tip, so it was basically like the most insane bruise/rugburn/case of chafing, all just on the head of my dick. It hurt to move and basically to do anything involving it : , looking back, I am glad I did not try to beat it, I would've actually cummed blood

You win.
A ****ing testicular torsion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion

Worst pain I have EVER experienced in my life. Look at the treatment section. What it amounts to is this:

1) Cut open nut sack

2) Untwist twisted testicles

3) Sew the nuts to the side of the sack to prevent further twisting

4) Sew up the sack

5) Don't walk for 1-2 weeks, even while constantly stoned on Vicodin.

Zolom, I feel your pain.
Quote by Bizarro

Now I am satisfied that nothing in my life has ever or will ever be even come close to that nonsense...

I hope you're okay..

When was that???

I thought walking into the fridge with a random boner was the worse...

Went to get something out of the microwave above the fridge and it was dead on and bent it and hurt the tip...

hurt like a bitch
Snapped my Achilles tendon playing rugby, and ruptured 2 quads sprinting.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." 1984.
It happened two years ago during spring break, and ya, I was completely fine in a month or so, heals quick there.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Shredder6

Get this. My freshman year I fell in love, like, completely in love with one of my best friends. She rejects me, and breaks my heart. I never got mad at her for that because she was already dating someone else, a senior. She always told me that when they broke up I was sort of like, next in line or whatever.

Now it's 2 years later, she's still dating the same guy, no big deal, I've learned a lot of patience in my life. Then I come to find out she's been telling my best friend all the same things she's told me, about being next if her and the college guy ever break up.

She always told me that she could never be with somebody that was unintelligent. After knowing her boyfriend for 2 years, it has become quite evident that he is a complete idiot. He's a freshman in college for the 2nd time, because he failed EVERY class his first time. I'm top 10% of my class.

She always told me if I ever did any drugs that she would never talk to me again. I find out later that she's been sharing her prescription pain relievers with her boyfriend.

The bitch kept me sober for 2 years, while she lets her boyfriend take her pain pills.

tl;dr: Girl I love is a hypocrite.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
I reckon it was my dad accidentally pouring a load of boiling water on me.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

physical: i had a dream where i got attacked with a potato peeler. it felt like it went on for hours.
emotional: the same crap everyone feels after a breakup: a little abandonment, some confusion, lack of worth and general sadness.
Quote by figsandbobo
Get this. My freshman year I fell in love, like, completely in love with one of my best friends. She rejects me, and breaks my heart. I never got mad at her for that because she was already dating someone else, a senior. She always told me that when they broke up I was sort of like, next in line or whatever.

Now it's 2 years later, she's still dating the same guy, no big deal, I've learned a lot of patience in my life. Then I come to find out she's been telling my best friend all the same things she's told me, about being next if her and the college guy ever break up.

She always told me that she could never be with somebody that was unintelligent. After knowing her boyfriend for 2 years, it has become quite evident that he is a complete idiot. He's a freshman in college for the 2nd time, because he failed EVERY class his first time. I'm top 10% of my class.

She always told me if I ever did any drugs that she would never talk to me again. I find out later that she's been sharing her prescription pain relievers with her boyfriend.

The bitch kept me sober for 2 years, while she lets her boyfriend take her pain pills.

tl;dr: Girl I love is a hypocrite.

awe man, I'm sorry to hear that are you pretty much done with her now then?
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by DimebagRIP93
A ****ing testicular torsion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion

Worst pain I have EVER experienced in my life. Look at the treatment section. What it amounts to is this:

1) Cut open nut sack

2) Untwist twisted testicles

3) Sew the nuts to the side of the sack to prevent further twisting

4) Sew up the sack

5) Don't walk for 1-2 weeks, even while constantly stoned on Vicodin.

Zolom, I feel your pain.

Im just happy i didnt lose a ****ing nut. I like my nuts
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
when i jumped off the stairs onto a plug barefoot

it hurt like hell - i actually had to get it out my foot as it got stuck

hurts just thinking about it