Hey

Me and my homie just made this new song, Black Roses, where i play the guitars and he sings. Please tjeck it out in my profile, rate, comment.. whatever you like!
We're really looking forward to hear what you think

Chill!
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
This is a nice start, I wish it had more going on, even shitty MIDI drums and/or bass. The guitar is good, but I don't think its quite enough to carry the whole song, especially at five and a half minutes. Some of the sound effects and noises are cool but they don't really add anything to thing song, they seem kind of arbitrarily placed. The final solo is decent though, it fits well. I know you're not the singer, but it would do well if we could understand anything he was saying, hes just kind of mumbling. While it fits as the vocals, it would fit better I think if they weren't unintelligible.

Overall, the ideas for the song are there, I just think you need to work on strengthening the various pieces and making it a little more cohesive.

C4C if you want: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=999208
Where can we get drum beats? I play drums but I don't have enough mics to record it.
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!