I know a lot of blues influenced guitarists do this and at the end of Easy Come Easy Go, when its fading out, Reb Beach does this bluesy thing that sounds like a couple of pull offs in Minor pentatonic, but I dont know how to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiHTQoyuBkQ

4:14 to 4:18

If anyone can tell me how to do that or give me a tab or something on how the technique is done, please I'd really appreciate it
well, since nobody else knows, ill make a terrible attempt at helping: it sounds like he bends the first note up a 1/2 step and then plays a palm-muted triplet.

probably wrong but id try playin around with that
Quote by Soadfan8
well, since nobody else knows, ill make a terrible attempt at helping: it sounds like he bends the first note up a 1/2 step and then plays a palm-muted triplet.

probably wrong but id try playin around with that

No ur right. I transcribed it for u since noone can't be bothered:P

I only suck at rhythmic tabbing, so I hope ur ear is good enough to figure that out.

it's in Eb minor pentatonic btw:
The bend is a half step with a bit of a pinched harmonic sound. Like between Pinch harmonic and normal, w/e that's called.

I actually think the bend is 3/4 step or something, but I do those by ear so don't know.

e|-----------------|
B|-----------------|
G|-----------------|
D|-6b-6-4---4------|
A|--------6--------|
E|-----------------|
      m m m m

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
No ur right. I transcribed it for u since noone can't be bothered:P

I only suck at rhythmic tabbing, so I hope ur ear is good enough to figure that out.

it's in Eb minor pentatonic btw:
The bend is a half step with a bit of a pinched harmonic sound. Like between Pinch harmonic and normal, w/e that's called.

I actually think the bend is 3/4 step or something, but I do those by ear so don't know.

e|-----------------|
B|-----------------|
G|-----------------|
D|-6b-6-4---4------|
A|--------6--------|
E|-----------------|
m m m m

alright I guess that works lol, got any videos on that? I really need a visual on that.
Quote by Eric 666
alright I guess that works lol, got any videos on that? I really need a visual on that.

It's to dark to record now(it's night where I live) and my desktop light is broken; Srry. Maybe tomorrow.

Btw Mr Big rocks (gilbert era off course)

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
It's to dark to record now(it's night where I live) and my desktop light is broken; Srry. Maybe tomorrow.

Btw Mr Big rocks (gilbert era off course)

haha, thanks a lot dude, just leave a link or something on my profile alright? btw yes they do Mr. Big is the shizzz.
Quote by Eric 666
haha, thanks a lot dude, just leave a link or something on my profile alright? btw yes they do Mr. Big is the shizzz.

Aye no problem I will.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??