Me and 2 mates decided to fry eggs when we were about 9.

We put nothing in the pan, just eggs and hundreds and thousands.

It was not tasty at all.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

wow
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
yeah, i ruined some eggs pretty bad when i was younger too.
pandora.com for kick ass free radio.
Quote by grind

ditto

i once tried to make Polvorones for school (we were studying Mexico in 6th grade social studies)

the recipe i printed out called for waaaaaay more butter than i'm sure there's supposed to be. rather than cookies which were dome shaped, these were pretty flat and flakey. didn't taste good either.
Me and my mate had to make bread from a bread mix packet in cooking once.. I didn't think we'd actually manage to screw it up, but we forgot to put half the mixture in so the bread turned out like salty, uncooked balls of dough.

Surprisingly, they were quite nice.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Me and my brother tried to make oatmeal a few times. All experiments ended up in throwing up. No success yet.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

you cooked up a dead thread...
oh snap!
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
I tried to make french toast when I was younger by putting an egg an a toast, dumping a load of cinnamon then frying it on a pan.
Quote by grind

Same, I fertilised them.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Me and my brother tried to make oatmeal a few times. All experiments ended up in throwing up. No success yet.

oh man dude
oatmeal is delicious if you make it right

put it in a bowl and add milk (not water, it's gross) and then microwave on high for about 1:30 -2:00, stirring if it puffs up and starts to overflow.

then add brown sugar, peanut butter, graham crackers, nuts, whatever you want, and more milk.
pandora.com for kick ass free radio.
I left ramen in the pot for like half an hour(still on the stove). The broth evaporated and the ramen got all rubbery and stuck to the pot.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Probably the first time I tried making an omlette. It turned into incredibly sub-par scrambled eggs, and thence into vulcanised rubber.
The moral of the story - there is a place for overcooked eggs, and that place is the bin.
I burned a grilled cheese once. I'm a horrible cook.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Me and 2 mates decided to fry eggs when we were about 9.

We put nothing in the pan, just eggs and hundreds and thousands.

It was not tasty at all.

I once tried to cook casserole but put way too much water in.

I also overcooked a pizza so that it was almost black. My brother decided to just go hungry - more for me.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by Rox0r713

lmaooo

I tried to make tootsie-roll pancakes.

My sister didn't like them too much. I didn't eat them.
------

Shwiggity.
When I was young I made pancakes, but rather than baking powder, I used baking soda, and rather than 2 teaspoons of salt (I was young, I didn't really know a pinch is good enough) I added 2 tablespoons.

Yum, salty soda cakes.

I hate it when this happens
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Years ago I made a coffee cake for Home-ec class and there were chunks of flour left in it. Very gross.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by figsandbobo
I burned a grilled cheese once. I'm a horrible cook.

me too, and my gf got really pissed
i put sliced cheese in a microwave 2 make cheese sauce once. it melted, bubbled, turned brown, then became a giant solid rock of shit. when i opened the microwave it smelled like shit too. my brother (pat_s1t) would probably say that the dirtiest thing he made was Purdin. he made me eat that shit.