Like I know the Panatonic Scale like the back of my hand and the blues panatonic quite well, i just dont know how to make licks out of those scales and how to string them together...anybody got tips/websites?
yeah you can always tell when someone knows a scale, espesh when they dont even no how to spell it

juss try jammin along to some backing tracks, it will help a lot
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by whatadrag
no he means Panasonic. hes talkin bout TVs here!

just break down a solo with a lot of licks in it (AC/DC, perhaps?). learn those licks, then use them as your own in any way you wish!!!
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
okay guys...really thats not cool, im askin an honest question, im misspelt something sorry! forgive me! now back to the topic!
Its called ur Imagination. its this new crazy thing, idk...its wierd...its like..idk...i nvr heard of it before. but dam it works real well...idk how...

Seriously? U play guitar, and claim to kno the pentatonic scale. but u can't...string notes together? u haven't played around with it long enough obviously. and if there WAS a site, how do u think THEY would have done it?
Imagination, and creativity are a musicians best friend. use 'em
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
Quote by hobozach
Its called ur Imagination. its this new crazy thing, idk...its wierd...its like..idk...i nvr heard of it before. but dam it works real well...idk how...

Seriously? U play guitar, and claim to kno the pentatonic scale. but u can't...string notes together? u haven't played around with it long enough obviously. and if there WAS a site, how do u think THEY would have done it?
Imagination, and creativity are a musicians best friend. use 'em

Good point mate, i guess i should doodle around more still.... thanks for that
Go play with the scale, root, fift, 3rd, octave or w/e progression you want =.=

If you trully know it just by the fact of being able to play it it's what you could already call a lick. Now alternate the pattern. There's your own lick!!! Now go have fun :3
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Theres a site called licklibrary with lots of guitar tuition stuff. I think you have to pay for it though