thanks you all...chuffed that you all seem pretty impressed with my bands recordings.
iv just uploaded a acoustic track.. my 1st step to my next demo its called(CP- DUPREE) ...not even mixed at all yet..iv just thrown it together ..see what you think..ill try and upload different stages as it progresses... and thanks to all who took the time to visit my profile ..many thanks Ringo

P.S PLEASE EXCUSE THE SHADY SLIDE GUITAR ATTEMPT...ITS MINCE..IT SHALL BE REMOVED OR BLENDED IN MORE,LOL GOTTA START SOMEWHERE AINT YA ? LOL THANKS AGAIN PPL ....Ringo - Cp
Last edited by ringocp2006 at Nov 15, 2008,
Wow. Very cleanly played.

I hope you keep the slide guitar ideas in there though, just re-record it or mix it a bit better. It sounds like it has great potential.

I think the actual acoustic part is down perfectly, and most of the other guitars are, just like you said, the slide guitar is in progress.

Check out my classical-acoustic guitar piece if you got time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOoftezO_Aw

Quote by one vision
Wow. Very cleanly played.

I hope you keep the slide guitar ideas in there though, just re-record it or mix it a bit better. It sounds like it has great potential.

I think the actual acoustic part is down perfectly, and most of the other guitars are, just like you said, the slide guitar is in progress.

Check out my classical-acoustic guitar piece if you got time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOoftezO_Aw

hey thanks for your views..im listening to your video as i write..very cool sound you have in that room...it all seems to suit everything...some mighty fine progressions you got going on there..and the arrangements are spell bounding...love it

as for the slide playing my 1st atemp...ill get there with that..my moto is never say never, so yes ill try n try again till i get used to it and nail it down . im more than aware of lucky one of recordings...but i shal master ths slide malarky...its my next step it think to my progression grrrr ...love it ...thanks again Ringo