Artists I enjoy pretty consistently would be: Alice In Chains, Bardo Pond, Baroness, Beck, The Black Angels, The Black Keys, Black Mountain, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Black Sabbath, Blind Melon, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Can, Darker My Love, Dead Meadow, Deadboy and The Elephantmen, Death From Above 1979, Deerhoof, Deftones, The Doors, Down, The Duke Spirit, Dungen, Eagles of Death Metal, Explosions In the Sky, Failure, Foo Fighters, Gorillaz, Grizzly Bear, Helmet, Hermano, I Mother Earth, Incubus, Iron and Wine, Jefferson Airplane, Jimi Hendrix, John Frusciante, Jon SPencer Blues Explosion, Karnivool, Kasabian, King Crimson, Kings of Leon, Kula Shaker, Kyuss, Led Zeppelin, The Mars Volta, Masters of Reality, McDonald and Giles, The Melvins, Mudhoney, Mute Math, My Bloody Valentine, Nirvana, Oasis, Omar Rodriguez-Lopez, One Day As a Lion, Pink Floyd, Portishead, Portugal. The Man, Priestess, Queens of the Stone Age, The Raconteurs, Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Rancid, Slightly Stoopid, Smashing Pumpkins, Spoon, Sublime, The Sword, T. Rex, Tom Waits, Tool, The Warloks, The White Stripes, Witchcraft, Xavier Rudd, Yawning Man and more.

So, if you enjoy some of the music mentioned and want to start a band that will create feel good, mind bending music that speaks to our current generations then let me know. DRUMMER, BASSIST, VOCALIST, KEYBOARDIST, GUITARIST, ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTALISTS WANTED.
Last edited by death_rider at Jan 4, 2009,
i can play some acoustic and quick learner singing is okay can sing whatever. what age and stuff?
pm me
I checked out your profile.
Sorry but your not really what im looking for. Musicians that can help expand my music not hold me back
how old are u?
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
Quote by rambelpalsis
im 15

Ok well i have a couple options for a bassist already but if you know a drummer or can find one then we could try jamming. What part of the city do you live in?
yes i enjoy FOB, but i also enjoy metal, metalcore, progressive rock, progressive metal, jazz, rock and ska. the bass sounds good, it has duncan designed pups on them, its gives it a good growl

edit-im already in 2 bands if thats okay
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.