I Believe it's to Be called "The Thorns of Life" if anybody cares.

Me personally having been a Jawbreaker fan since I was about 14. I'm 31 now. To be honest he was the reason I bought my LP's. I seen Jawbreaker in concert ten years ago in Cleveland,Oh at The Agora Ballroom. Concert of my life to be honest! I to this day remember every word to every song and in my repitore of CD's Jawbreaker goes in about once a week. Why is that his music never gets old?

I was never really a Jet's to Brazil fan. I think I bought one CD and listened to it once. Maybe I just didn't give it a chance.

So to sum up: Is anybody as excited about a Hopeful new album and Possible tour as I am? I just Hope My wife who has since stopped listening to punk and moved on to rap. Understands that if they come to town. We are going to see them. Irregardless of her mantra that "Grown ups don't go concerts." Bitch!!!!!!!
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Your wife listens to rap and talks about being grown up?

And yes i am very excited but i expect this to be a lot more like jets to brazil(which i loved) than jawbreaker
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
As most people on this forum know, I'm very excited.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I've recently become a fan of Jawbreaker, so I'll admit this is alright news.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
I've recently become a fan of Jawbreaker

I'm telling everyone
Saw them, bitches. Last night in Crooklyn.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Nov 15, 2008,
Quote by BrianApocalypse
So... who actually IS Blake Schwarzenbach?

I only know him from the NNTS cartoon and they're in the car.

He was the singer/guitarist in Jawbreaker and Jets to Brazil. Jawbreaker has a Vid on Youtube from there Dear You Album for the song Fireman. It played on MTV's 120 minutes back in the mid 90's.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Oh, I guess it must be an american thing, like hamburgers with bacon and driving on the wrong side of the road.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Oh, I guess it must be an american thing, like hamburgers with bacon and driving on the wrong side of the road.

Hamburgers with bacon are godly. Jawbreaker might be godly but I haven't listened to any. Album to start with?

I liked what i could hear from the vid too
That's not bad. You can see how sh*t music was influenced with this.

*illegally downloads some jawbreaker*
That video was at The Fort in Brooklyn... My friends live there!!! I realized that halfway though the video when it went up to the ceiling. Aaron Cometbus is playing drums in this jammer, if you couldn't tell by his drumming style on that clip. I'm glad that Blake is in a punk band again.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Hells yeah. Me loves me some Jawbreaker, so this should be good.

*looks for some Jets to Brazil*
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I couldn't find any for illegal download. Although I did find a REALLY shit Kiss tribute album called "KISS this".
The video sounds great, I can't wait to see them and for them to release some stuff.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by MannersBad
I think I'm the only one here that doesn't like Jawbreaker. Maybe I'm emo.

I don't like them either.
Quote by prplhazed
Jawbreaker might be godly but I haven't listened to any. Album to start with?

24 Hour Revenge Therapy

Don't be surprised if you hate it at first. It grows on you and slowly becomes an obsession

What's with all the hate towards Jets to Brazil? I know too many Jawbreaker fans who don't like JTB.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by MannersBad
I think I'm the only one here that doesn't like Jawbreaker. Maybe I'm emo.

...hang on, does this even work?
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
24 Hour Revenge Therapy

Don't be surprised if you hate it at first. It grows on you and slowly becomes an obsession

What's with all the hate towards Jets to Brazil? I know too many Jawbreaker fans who don't like JTB.

I like JTB I just want Blake in a punk band again.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Bivouac, Unfun and 24 hour revenge therapy my top 3 albums of all time
This is the single greatest thing that I have heard all year.

^bivouac is a masterpiece
1968 - 1996

Remember... Everything.