so like I week ago, I guy by the store approached me and just started to talk to me. He told me hes life story how he was in hells angels and how good of a fighter he is and shit. He was one of thous people who just have to stand so ****ing close while talking and that was not enough. He started to show me 'fighting movies' and shit on the street and asks me "do you know how to take a guy out if he's in your face?.. punch him in the ****ing balls" wtf?!

Do you get bothered when people just stand so ****ing close!!?
If it's a sweaty guy: Yes, it's annoying.

If it's a russian supermodel: No, not so much.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

If it's a russian supermodel IT Geek: No, not so much.

May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Some people get really bothered by a guy I know who does that. He also talks at length about things that no-one else has any interest in, and he walks funny.
He has Asperger's syndrome.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
There's this older man I know that always gets right up close to my face when he talks to me. I don't want to be rude or anything, but it is very unpleasant.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Yeah, I get extremely uncomfortable when that happens.

Someone did that to me last night- I kept stepping back, and they kept getting up really close again to talk to me, and in the end I couldn't take it, and just turned round and ran away.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Some people get really bothered by a guy I know who does that. He also talks at length about things that no-one else has any interest in, and he walks funny.
He has Asperger's Assburger's syndrome.

why is it that i always read it like that?

anyways, i get stuck talking to people like that, and they are VERY loud.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yeah, I get extremely uncomfortable when that happens.

Someone did that to me last night- I kept stepping back, and they kept getting up really close again to talk to me, and in the end I couldn't take it, and just turned round and ran away.

lol
I hate when somebody is talking to me in the locker room, and then gets bare ass naked. It's awkward.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Kensai

If it's a russian supermodel: No, not so much.

"Little closer.....closer....closer...yes, right there. Keep talking, I'm gona look at these boobs."
I have a friend who does it a lot when he's drunk. And he's really, really not funny, but he thinks he's really, really yes funny. So I keep pretending to laugh and backing up, but it doesn't help
_______
|||||||||||||||
Quote by dannyisokay
.. So I keep pretending to laugh and backing up, but it doesn't help

It's even worse if it's one of thous people who say a joke, you don't laugh because it's just so retarded and then they repeat it like 2x and then you gotta do the fake laugh just for them to shut the **** off
Yeah that happens a lot and they always whisper too, makes it look like they're talking about... Naughty things
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
I have to have a little distance, unless it's a really cute girl of course

Another piece of evidencec that you're either a guy or a lesbian
Quote by ToweringFlesh
so like I week ago, I guy by the store approached me and just started to talk to me. He told me hes life story how he was in hells angels and how good of a fighter he is and shit. He was one of thous people who just have to stand so ****ing close while talking and that was not enough. He started to show me 'fighting movies' and shit on the street and asks me "do you know how to take a guy out if he's in your face?.. punch him in the ****ing balls" wtf?!

Bold: Stuff that bothers me.
Non-bold: Stuff that doesn't bother me so much.
i have a friend who does that. i'd be talking to him not really paying attention to where he is, but then i'd notice him really close and looking at me deeply. he has a girlfriend which makes it really wierd.

also he can't whisper. he just talks very very loudly. we'd be in class and be talking to him quietly then he'd start talking loudly and we try and get him to shut up. it's wierd.

Quote by ToweringFlesh

then why didn't you punch him in the balls?

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
I'm a dude.

he said a GUY or lesbian
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Last edited by SlipknotRule93 at Nov 15, 2008,
Quote by SlipknotRule93
i have a friend who does that. i'd be talking to him not really paying attention to where he is, but then i'd notice him really close and looking at me deeply. he has a girlfriend which makes it really wierd.

also he can't whisper. he just talks very very loudly. we'd be in class and be talking to him quietly then he'd start talking loudly and we try and get him to shut up. it's wierd.

he said a GUY or lesbian

It's synonymous, you braindead twit.
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
It's synonymous, you braindead twit.

ssshhhhh

i'm undercover
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
He's a close talker. No not a low talker, he gets too close, when he talks to you.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
"Don't Stand...
Don't Stand So...
Don't Stand So Close To Me!"

...is what would be playing in my head if I ever meet one of those guys.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Kensai
If its a woman, yes, it's annoying.

If it's a russian male hooker who keeps rubbing his dick on you: No, not so much.

^fixed
I work with a guy like that we call him "Close-Talking-Ken" I think he might have bad hearing tho.
Quote by Kensai

If its a woman, yes, it's annoying.

If it's a russian male hooker who keeps rubbing his dick on you: No, not so much.

lol
Guys; yeah, personal bubble invasion

Girls; nah, get closer

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)