Hontesly, that guitar looks like garbage. Nothing on it speaks quality to me, and you would be better off with even a squier or Epiphone or something. If you want that shape, a BC Rich bronze would probably still outperform that guitar.

Also, I realize that four and forare pronouced the same, and two and to, but god man, take the half second and type the one extra letter. Takes no work, and you won't look like a tool
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
You worry when it says "hardwood body" and it sells the fact its got a toggle switch. I would try for a yamaha pacifica 112 preferably
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
^ +1

if you cheap out too much, you run the risk of putting yourself off, it kind of becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy... you don't want to spend too much in case you quit, but by spending too little, you're vastly increasing your chances of quitting...

yamaha pacifica 112v (£150-£160) + roland microcube (£65 or so) + lead/cable (£10 from award session, they make great cables) + strap (£5-£10)...

that's what i'd do were i starting out again and trying to minimise expense, but not minimising it so much as to vastly increase my chances of giving up.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Why buy a guitar based on someone elses opinion. Go try it!!!!!!!! And cheap usually means just that Cheap!!!!!!
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
DON'T EVER look online for a guitar unless u've tried A LOT of them, enough to kno ur preferences on most brands.

STOP looking online, go to a GC(guitar center) and look around. Noobs come in there all the time, so u wouldn't be alone in that aspect. also, they are really good(typically) with helping ppl out, if they aren't experienced, and are on a budget.
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
Quote by Dudage
Hontesly, that guitar looks like garbage. Nothing on it speaks quality to me, and you would be better off with even a squier or Epiphone or something. If you want that shape, a BC Rich bronze would probably still outperform that guitar.

Also, I realize that four and forare pronouced the same, and two and to, but god man, take the half second and type the one extra letter. Takes no work, and you won't look like a tool

Honestly, we know that you mean honestly, not hontesly, but take the half second and check what you wrote. Then you won't look like a tool.

TS, imo, you'd be better off with a BC Rich (first time i've said that) if you want that shape. If you can't try one out before you buy it, it's not worth the risk. I agree with dudage, it looks terrible.
Quote by irishstang_87
Honestly, we know that you mean honestly, not hontesly, but take the half second and check what you wrote. Then you won't look like a tool.

+1
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
Quote by NKF176
Has anyone ever heard of the brand Wesley? Cuz I am looking 4 a first guitar that ahs 2 be cheap, and so I can decide if it is 4 me...

http://www.wesleyguitars.co.uk/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=44184&c=282695&i=240132116

well, it's cheap, and you can learn where to put your fingers, and get some kind of sound out of it... so it's better than no guitar at all

and I'd imagine it's a lot better than any guitar you could get for 89 quid 20 years ago...

it won't be great, but to learn on... go for it... but if you can afford to spend more, you should probably spend a bit more
out of here
^ yeah, definitely. i mean, if the wesley is at the very limit of what you can pay, it's going to be better than no guitar (though try as many as you can to pick the best, and also try as many other guitars which are a similar price), but if you're just setting an arbitrary limit in case you give up later, it'd be worth stretching to the pacifica 112v i mentioned.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?