Anyone heard the new CD?.....
is it worth picking up?

i love there old one Knocked up=one of my favourite songs...

i love them because they all know how to play there instruments properly.

Like i am a Bassist and they have an excellent bassist so i dunno i love listening to there stuff.

And there drummer....i like when bands play sort of different beats like Kings of Leon do.

or Yeah Yeahs Yeahs play weirder beats to.....

does anyone else enjoy kings of leon?.
saw these guys live with Pearl Jam a while ago, definitely some interesting stuff, and the put on a great show
I actually really like the new album, which is a bit of a surprise as I didn't like the one before it.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Yes, I've heard the new album, and yes, it's worth picking up.

It's a lot different than their older stuff, though. But not in a bad way.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
it's good but it's commercial as FOOK!!! everytime i turn on the music channels it's either Metallica's new song or frikkin sex on fire. Sadly i can no longer listen to sex on fire without feeling like a complete scenester, even my little sister likes it!!
zomg it wuz on gossip grl t00!

It is a good song, though, despite.
I got it now, Use somebody and 17 are my favorite i seen an interview with them on MTV....and he says " i was drunk when i wrote the lyrics" lol prolly why its soo AMAZING
I'm partial to Aha Shake. It's one of the catchiest albums ever made. I just hate the fact that I can't import it to my library.
Quote by Skirvy
Don't get it, its horrible. Horrible

I miss old Kings

My thoughts exactly.
I didn't like the new album at first, I really missed their old stuff, but hey you've gotta move with the times and the new album actually is amazing. I got tickets for the O2 in june getting tickets was the happiest day of my life so far.
Don't be silly. Only kidding

Nah, but ive listened to it a good few times, and i just think its a horrible album. And the fact that every person in the world now seems to be a 'hardcore' kings of leon fan because they are obssessed with sex on fire is quite frustrating, considering its not even that good a song. The only song i like is Use Somebody, but it seems as though the same thing will happen with it as with sex on fire
i've liked them since i saw them open for bob dylan a few years ago and they were awsome, then they release because of the times and i really liked that so i went and saw them at coachella and they were again awsome. the new album i wasnt too inmpressed with at first, but its kind of grown on me i guess. it is rather annoying that they get this huge radio presence and a lot more lame people listen to them now but hey what ever.