the roland cube is much more expensive even though it is only 60 watts.. i wanted to know the differences...thanx
the differences? well teh spider sucks, and the cube is pretty good. its that simple.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 BK with a Dimarzio Evo in bridge
Jet city Jca2112rc
Digitech Bad Monkey
the cube is good quality ss amp
the spider is a bunch of cheep digital amp models and effects thrown into a modeling amp

get the cube 60
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by tarekhaytham
the roland cube is much more expensive even though it is only 60 watts.. i wanted to know the differences...thanx

Why do people get hung up on watts?

The Cube is a better amp, simple as.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
ok i got it...the pider sucks....so concerning the roland...do i have to get the 60 watts to play with drums or will the 30x do the job?
Quote by tarekhaytham
ok i got it...the pider sucks....so concerning the roland...do i have to get the 60 watts to play with drums or will the 30x do the job?

usually, id say the 30 should do, but since theyr both only 1 x 12's, i say get the 60
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Cube, nuff said
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
i agree with with the vypyr guy get i vyper, i have a vypyr 30 and it is amazing and really loud for a 30 watt amp and it can easily keep up with drums and still sound awesome
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
epiphone les paul custom elitist with duncans
blackheart handsome devil
peavey vyper

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
You should check out a Peavey Vypyr. I've played a few Line 6 Spider III's and the Vypyr is way better. I've never played any of the Roland Cubes so I don't know about them. Try a Vypyr and a Cube and see which one you like better.

Yup yup yup.
Quote by soundfx444
i agree with with the vypyr guy get i vyper, i have a vypyr 30 and it is amazing and really loud for a 30 watt amp and it can easily keep up with drums and still sound awesome

win
i have the vypyr 75 and its overkill for jamming with drums and another guitar
but it does have that nifty recording stuff come with it
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/