I decided to get the bugera but some people here seem really skeptical and told me i had wasted my money. Today is my last day to decide wether to the 333xl or valveking. I saw some official bugera videos and was blown away and fell in love with it. Ive seen some about the valveking and its kinda meh. Plus i hear you have to switch the speakers. Anyways with them im getting:

Krank Krankshaft
Ibanez Weeping Demon

and i have a behringer metalien

BTW i play metal. lots of death metal. but pretty much every genre. But sometimes i have to us cleans
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
The Bugera.

It's based of the JSX, and that thing can play almost everything. The amp may be a bit bright for whatever you play, though. And the quality control of the amps is a question to some, but it's a general consensus that if it works after a month, then you're good.

The VK can do those, but you would need to mod it...and I'm guessing you just want to plug in and play, right?

Yes, the only thing I'd be worried about was the quality issues that come and go on these forums.

**Did you want EL34's or 6l6's? VK = 6l6, Bugera = EL34
idk about the bugera but i own a vk 212 and it can cover almost any genre including deathmetal without a speaker swap.
(signature removed, please choose another)
the prob is i live in mexico and speaker swap will cost me around 120 bucks(plus speakers) plus risking the people here to do it wrong and mess up the amp.(with 200 dollars you can get a doctor title and claim you are a doctor). Plus im getting the bugera From AMS wich gives me a 1 year warranty
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by devit
I decided to get the bugera but some people here seem really skeptical and told me i had wasted my money. Today is my last day to decide wether to the 333xl or valveking. I saw some official bugera videos and was blown away and fell in love with it. Ive seen some about the valveking and its kinda meh. Plus i hear you have to switch the speakers. Anyways with them im getting:

Krank Krankshaft
Ibanez Weeping Demon

and i have a behringer metalien

BTW i play metal. lots of death metal. but pretty much every genre. But sometimes i have to us cleans

Well the people who said you wasted your money are idiots.

The ValveKing is very average without any upgrades or mods. It really doesn't even sound like a tube amp if you don't upgrade.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by mike.h
Well the people who said you wasted your money are idiots.

The ValveKing is very average without any upgrades or mods. It really doesn't even sound like a tube amp if you don't upgrade.

agreed. and just so you know most of the people that have posted in here are avid valveking owners.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE