i have forgotten myy steam account
and i really wanna start playing again so does anyone have an old steam acount they dont use or want anymore that they could PM me?
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
Steam can help you get back into your old account.

I don't think anybody's gonna give theirs away for free.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
email them.

Nobody is going to give you their steam account. The main reason anyone has one is HL2, and nobody is going to simply give you games for nothing.
Quote by Gibson06
Steam can help you get back into your old account.

I don't think anybody's gonna give theirs away for free.

You have to pay for them?
Mine was free...All I did was make an account one day and started downloading the games like Counter Strike and such....

My brother did get that Orange Box HL2 pack though and so maybe thats why I got a free setup, no?
Quote by moody07747
Mine was free...All I did was make an account one day and started downloading the games like Counter Strike and such....

My brother did get that Orange Box HL2 pack though and so maybe thats why I got a free setup, no?

...Yes.

Counter Strike was offered for free for a while some time ago.
Most games you have to purchase, thus giving value to each account. I payed for my games.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by moody07747

Steam accounts are free, but the games aren't, so I, for instance, have every Half Life game from the original up to the Orange box stuff registered with my steam account.

If I were to "give" my account to someone they could download all those games from steam and play them, essentially free to them, although I paid for them.