all about boss gt 10 multi effect. expensive but totally ****en worth it!
gt8
LOVE
it seriously if you can control and master it, you can become one of the tone god's
xD
ok not THAT far
but pretyt much worht triple its price
digiteck df-7
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
i need help...i recently bought an behringer EM600 and an UM300.....are they worth it?
i actually dont have any pedals except for this zoom pedal that i sometimes use if i need a wah affect but my line 6 amp usually has all the features i want. i am getting a digitech whammy and a morley bad horsie wah though
at this thread.

actually, no, it looks like a troll thread that failed and became a semi-sensible thread.

i think my favourite pedal, at least the concept of it, is the new Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker. I'm very hyped up about that, even though i appear to be turning into a spambot
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
edit: to ^^^ behringer =/= good

Quote by Blompcube
at this thread.

actually, no, it looks like a troll thread that failed and became a semi-sensible thread.

i think my favourite pedal, at least the concept of it, is the new Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker. I'm very hyped up about that, even though i appear to be turning into a spambot

yeah, looks like this was supposed to be spam. oh well. at least some of us have sense. what this 'tone wicker'? i have to come across it.

edit: just read up on it.....in theory it sounds badass, i cant wait to get my hands on one.
Last edited by Skierinanutshel at Nov 15, 2008,