Hey sup, do you get used to the strength of whiskey over time? i have a bottle of jack like once a week, do you think over time i'll be able to sip it more n more, and in turn be able to take gulps at a time? thanks guys.
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube
The problem with JD isn't the strength, it's that it tastes like you washed a hobos balls and anus with is.
Why would you want to take gulps and gulps of it?

It isn't sold in pint glasses for a reason.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Yeah, thats how to enjoy a smooth glass of tasteful whisky. By being ultra uber hyper mega cool and glugging it straight from the bottle. You rock.

EDIT: Before you misconstrue what I say as being pro JD as the best whiskey ever, I was talking about whiskey in general.
Somewhat, yes.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
whiskey in the jar ooo du du da da du da du da du duu

sorry bout that
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
To answer your question, yes.

Especially in progressive amounts in one night...

But it works in the long run too.
Lol, i didn't mean take gulps and gulps literally, i meant be able to sip without pulling that like, arg face.

You know, the arg face.
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube
Can't help you here man. I had me some JD last night though. It's gewd.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by Walrusbox
Lol, i didn't mean take gulps and gulps literally, i meant be able to sip without pulling that like, arg face.

You know, the arg face.

What's the point of drinking it if you don't like it?

And yes, if you drink only whiskey for one night, by the end of the night you will be able to drink it like water.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by MightyAl
The problem with JD isn't the strength, it's that it tastes like you washed a hobos balls and anus with is.

This.

I can't believe people are drinking that shit, it tastes like washing soap filtrated through a homeless guy's shoe.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Nah, i myself am quite a fan of the taste but just am not able to fully enjoy due to the strength of it yet.
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube
yum yeah u'll get used to it
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Exactly. Whiskey is a sipping drink.

this this this

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Quote by MightyAl

Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Canadian Club for the win

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by Mental-lica

that made my life!
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
JD is for mixing, if you want to acquire a taste for whiskey start drinking scotch. But probably a little pricey if you want to gulp it. A good move to avoid the awfulness is to take a deep breath before you bring the glass to your mouth and exhale as you sip half the battle is not smelling the stuff.
Quote by Sublimical
JD is for mixing, if you want to acquire a taste for whiskey start drinking scotch. But probably a little pricey if you want to gulp it. A good move to avoid the awfulness is to take a deep breath before you bring the glass to your mouth and exhale as you sip half the battle is not smelling the stuff.

If you want to develop a taste for WHISKY, drink Scotch. Anything else has the e.
Down it and it will just taste like water.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by MightyAl
If you want to develop a taste for WHISKY, drink Scotch. Anything else has the e.

My bad
I took sips at first, but by the end of my first bottle I was taking gulps (JD)

I guess it's just different people, it's like learning, all go at different paces, some people get it straight away some people take ages.. so-to-speak.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
'Cause it'd be really cool to be seen as that kid who 'loves Jack Daniels' but forced himself to like it to look cool

Small writing in the middle of big sig.