Page 1 of 2
so today i decided it was time to get my 1 year xbox live card. ive had a month one a wile back and i really enjoyed xbox live. I jsut never got around to buying it. so today i fainly went to the store and bought the card, a mic and a wireless control for 130.

so i got home and after about 2 hours of playing, gears of war 2 froze well i was joning another persons party. i turned off my xbox, and when i came back to the game i could nto join any games or do mathcmaking. i tested my connection and it saysed everythign was fine. so i let my xbox stay off for about half hour and tried agian. now i can't log into xbox live or i get an error. I'm really fudgin ticked and i don't know whats wrong or how to fix it
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by Gibson06
How is this irony?

Lol I was gonna ask the same thing.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
i think theres some thing wrong or epic games might be updating gears because it wont let me online on it either dude sooo just wait a few hours and it'll be fine
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
im having trouble tihe that as well today, it my just be a xbox live server issue. well maybe
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Quote by Gibson06
How is this irony?

It's ironic that he believes it is irony.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
restart your modem and router

btw it is borderline irony becuase it was not the expexted outcome of getting suppies for xbox live
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I pondered this as well. Then I realised the TS must be one of those people who can't use iurony properly, like most other people. Misuse of the term is one of my biggest peeves.

How ironic.

Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Gibson06
How is this irony?

becuse i freaking watnded xbox live for like 5 months but i didn't want to waste the money, and when i do get it it brakes on the first day
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I pondered this as well. Then I realised the TS must be one of those people who can't use iurony properly, like most other people. Misuse of the term is one of my biggest peeves.

So, for you hell would be being forced to listen to a particular Alanis Morisette song for all eternity.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

How ironic.

Edit: God-dammit Brandon.
Personally i love irnoy, especially when it doesnt happen to me

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by wesleyisgay
becuse i freaking watnded xbox live for like 5 months but i didn't want to waste the money, and when i do get it it brakes on the first day

Get off of the internet and read a book.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
LERN2IRONEE

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Misuse of the term is one of my biggest peeves.

Indeed *crushes paper cup*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Pilgore
restart your modem and router

btw it is borderline irony becuase it was not the expexted outcome of getting suppies for xbox live

that doesn't make it ironic

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
I think there is a problem with LIVE today. the same thing happened to me
Gear
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Super Champ XD
Line 6 Pod XT
Crate GTD15R
*sings* Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? *stops singing*

Its like RAAAAIIIIIINNNNN, on your wedding day I believe.

Or 10,000 spoons, well all I needed was a knife.

Wait...
Last edited by Big Mac n Fries at Nov 15, 2008,
Maybe you should have spent that $130 on some books to teach you proper spelling and English.

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker
I think semen would be our biggest export...
We'd build an industry around it.

I've been having this problem today too, but several of my friends are able to play normally. Hopefully it's just a small issue with the servers that gets sorted quickly.
Quote by Twist of fate
With their diets, finding a fat woman in Japan is like finding someone in the Pit with an IQ over 100.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."
Man, dont listen to anybody else. Xbox Live is down right now, me and my friend played two matches in Halo 3 and then after that could not get a match in any playlist, so I got off. Then my friend said he couldnt get any matches in Rainbow Six 2 Vegas either, so its pretty obvious Live altogether is down temporarily, chill.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Agreed.
Me duele todo el cuerpo por los errores
Presionados por la lujuria
Nos mentimos tanto el uno al otro
Que en nada confiamos
They are just updating the XBOX live servers for Nov 19th's big updates. I had problems like that yesterday evening too.
There's a moral to be learnt here, people. Don't misuse words in the thread title, or you will get very little serious replies.

Although, he could have been very clever and known that this way he would get more replies. Because he might, (just might) have known that the pit have a secret fetish for irony and will pounce on any thread mentioning it just in case the threadstarter misused the term.
Back and sexier than ever

Co-founder and #1 member of The Pick-Eater's club. PM me to join.
n00baid member - PM draken to join
This is the opposite of irony.

You should never expect Microsoft products to work properly.

I suggest getting a PS3.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
isnt irony you saying "irony" for the thread title and it specifically not being irony!?

palm

of

face
...isn't this situational irony?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Page 1 of 2