Page 1 of 2
Me and my buddy wanted to see who can drink bear faster, he literally poured it down hes throat in like 4 seconds

how the hell do you do it? I always choke
Last edited by ToweringFlesh at Nov 15, 2008,
By owning a pair of testicles.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I can chug a beer in 5 seconds.

I know a guy who can do it in 3. He's half japanese though so he's pretty much pished straight after doing it.
Quote by ToweringFlesh
Me and my buddy wanted to see who can drink bear faster, he literally poured it down hes throat in like 4 seconds

how the hell do you do it?

he mustnt have a gag reflex. if you suck enough **** it will happen for you too.
You get the balls out of your throat.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by freedoms_stain
I know a guy who can do it in 3. He's half japanese though so he's pretty much pished straight after doing it.

Yeah, I have a Japanese friend who drinks one pint, and his eyes go red.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Just tilt your head back and open your throat. I can chug one as fast as the beer can spill out of the can.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
I can chug a beer in about 5 seconds, sometimes its more depending on the size but if we're talking a standard can it's 5 seconds or less
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
__
| |
| S
\ /
||
O: <--This Way.

Actually, I think he let the gravity make its work and swallowed as fast as he could.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
If you can deepthroat without gagging, you can do this.

Maybe. I just wanted to contribute something pointless to this thread.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
What kind of bear? It's kinda unfair if you have a grizzly and he has a koala.

Erm excuse me a Koala is not a bear kthxbai
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Beer? Meh.

Jagerbombs!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
yeah, shotgun it like damagemachine says
Quote by Sicko 21X7
tremelo the brown note until she caves
Quote by CTFOD

If it looks like a teddy bear it's a motherf*cking bear And it'd be still unfair if his friend was given a koala, because it isn't a bear and may cause one to go down easier than the other. Yay for weird logic
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Beer? Meh.

Jagerbombs!

I like the way you think, Hodgkinson.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
beer is really easy to chug, no carbonation.

at least a lot easier than soft drinks.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
I can chug a pint of special brew in about 10 seconds. Any less than that takes a special talent for keeping your throat open and letting the beer pour into it. By chug I mean swallow in 4-5 large gulps.
Quote by CTFOD
I like the way you think, Hodgkinson.

*cringes @ last name*

But damn straight

I looked up this 'shotgun' thing and.... it doesn't make sense as to how it'd help. Just chuck it down yer neck dammit.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by CTFOD

Well, it's not a dog, it's not a spider, and it's not a hawk. Therefore, by power of deduction, and by ruling out 3 of the 4 types of animal, we can assume that a Koala is definitely a bear.

kthxbai.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
Well, it's not a dog, it's not a spider, and it's not a hawk. Therefore, by power of deduction, and by ruling out 3 of the 4 types of animal, we can assume that a Koala is definitely a bear.

kthxbai.

Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by Mezzo4te
he mustnt have a gag reflex. if you suck enough **** it will happen for you too.

Thats the thing, unlike you I don't suck cocks so my throat is not all lose
**** mongrel
how do u open your throat and leave it open? dont you have to swallow?
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
*cringes @ last name*

But damn straight

I looked up this 'shotgun' thing and.... it doesn't make sense as to how it'd help. Just chuck it down yer neck dammit.

Yeah, I had to look through your flickr account, myspace and deviantart account before I found that out.
Quote by duncang

at his command
I used to be able to out chug anyone. I used to go to parties challenging people. There used to be a video floating around on myspace of me owning kids at chugging but I can't find it now.

I squeeze the can while I'm downing it so the beer pours out faster. Also if you make a hole in the top the beer pours fast as well.
Quote by Gibson06
Just tilt your head back and open your throat. I can chug one as fast as the beer can spill out of the can.

Me too, but the bottle.
Quote by CTFOD
Yeah, I had to look through your flickr account, myspace and deviantart account before I found that out.

That's dedication right there!

I'd also like to add that my gag reflex is fairly terrible and I can knock back a drink so.... hah!
Quote by SteveHouse
like everyone else said, just open your throat and let it flow.

surprised no one here mentioned bonging a beer, y'all should give that a shot...can do that in about 3 seconds
"There is no position in sport as noble as goaltending"
- Vladislav Tretiak
Quote by Deliriumbassist
What kind of bear? It's kinda unfair if you have a grizzly and he has a koala.

lol
Quote by stonewall_39
like everyone else said, just open your throat and let it flow.

surprised no one here mentioned bonging a beer, y'all should give that a shot...can do that in about 3 seconds

I'm never bonging anything ever again. Not after we set up a beer bong with a longer tube and hung it out the 1st floor window to put in more drink. One of my housemates poured in a bottle of cheap scotch on my go. Bad times.
Quote by Captain Insano
Nah, Dr. Jager where's its at.

*dislikes Dr. Pepper*
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'm never bonging anything ever again. Not after we set up a beer bong with a longer tube and hung it out the 1st floor window to put in more drink. One of my housemates poured in a bottle of cheap scotch on my go. Bad times.

A few weeks ago we did that with captain morgan to some slutty freshman chick. She cried.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Gibson06
A few weeks ago we did that with captain morgan to some slutty freshman chick. She cried.

That's pretty dirty...i keep my hose and funnel short enough to just hold 12 ounces, and thats all
"There is no position in sport as noble as goaltending"
- Vladislav Tretiak
Page 1 of 2