Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
There's barely any difference. If you think there is, you're being pedantic for the sake of it.
I think they taste the same. But I also think gays and communists are god hating sub race of underground monsters trying to recruit our young to their cause.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
It really annoys me when people say that. They are completely different tastes, pepsi is so much sweeter.
They taste very different to me.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by Tom_hatton
There's barely any difference. If you think there is, you're being pedantic for the sake of it.

Nop, I can easily taste the difference.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by tayroar
I think they taste the same. But I also think gays and communists are god hating sub race of underground monsters trying to recruit our young to their cause.

And all Al Qaeda are 8 foot tall, a huge eye in the centre of their heads, and a laser hidden behind their moustaches. The only way to kill them is to nuke every country that hasn't sent us a Christmas Card in the last 30 years!
Quote by dandadog
It really annoys me when people say that. They are completely different tastes, pepsi is so much sweeter.

EXACTLY! I even did a blind taste test one time, and I knew straight away which was which.
I find Coke a bit rougher on the ol' tastebuds, Pepsi is a bit smoother and IMO nicer, there is a difference there but i'd struggle to tell them apart if they were in unmarked cans.

Quote by Minkaro
And all Al Qaeda are 8 foot tall, a huge eye in the centre of their heads, and a laser hidden behind their moustaches. The only way to kill them is to nuke every country that hasn't sent us a Christmas Card in the last 30 years!

What was that off? I know I heard it recently.
theres a little difference
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Quote by Minkaro

EXACTLY Al Qaeda the communist and the gays are all conspiring against our good christian values and trying to kidnap our kids.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by maggot9779
EXACTLY! I even did a blind taste test one time, and I knew straight away which was which.

YEAH! FIGHT THE POWER!

Most people only think they taste the same because they only drink pepsi from restaurants where they have the watered down version that comes from tap, and mixes together from 2 seperate streams, not proper bottled stuff.
Quote by tayroar

Its good to know there is nother beleiver on here
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
Quote by lordofthefood1
Nop, I can easily taste the difference.

You'd bet fail a blind taste test. And if you don't, then you drink too much of each.
they have a similar taste. but coke tastes more plain than pepsi.
And to be kinda on subject, sierra mist, sprite and 7up also have different tastes. 7up is my favorite soda
coke is better than pepsi there is no argument to that
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Quote by Tom_hatton
You'd bet fail a blind taste test. And if you don't, then you drink too much of each.

I drink waaay too much. So I would consider myself a Pepsi expert (Pepsi is my fav by far!)
Coca Cola and Pepsi taste very much different. I don't drink soda anymore though. Its bad for you. I just chain smoke and drink beer like a fiend every second of the day.
They're pretty much the same...
But I still choose Coke when I have the choice.

Edit: What Idl67 said.
Me duele todo el cuerpo por los errores
Presionados por la lujuria
Nos mentimos tanto el uno al otro
Que en nada confiamos
I hate the taste of Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi.

I want my sugar!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Tom_hatton

I used to have respect for you round these parts. In light of this information..

Well..

You disappoint me.
Coca-Cola
Pepsi-Cola

See the similarities?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Minkaro
Bill Bailey's Part Troll

Oh right, the Rosie O'Donnel bit? I randomly watched that earlier, what a weird conincidence.
They taste different. You can tell. I like coke more, and when I drink pepsi, I miss that subconcious thing. If they tasted the same I'd buy pepsi instead, because I like the blue colour better, but they don't.

Edit: To the user above. I clicked ur link, (and it's probably because of my sound card) but it goes out of time in between notes slightly. Real metronome ftw.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Nov 15, 2008,
Quote by Bucketheadroolz
they have a similar taste. but coke tastes more plain than pepsi.
And to be kinda on subject, sierra mist, sprite and 7up also have different tastes. 7up is my favorite soda

7up is fantastic, and is definately top in the lemonade style fizzy drinks hierarchy. With Schwepes firmly at the bottom, like the weak little bitch it is.
I've been drinking Coke for years, so I would be able to tell them apart. Pepsi is a bit... Milder? Is that the word? I like Coke better though.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Page 1 of 4