Just made this thread because of the other two "so my" threads.

Here's a thread to talk about the movie I robot.

So the movie is based on the book, right?? Is there a movie that came out before the will smith one?? It was will smith who was in the movie, right??
I kinda have no idea what I'm talking about.
google!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_robot

I, Robot is a collection of nine science fiction short stories by Isaac Asimov, first published by Gnome Press in 1950 in an edition of 5,000 copies. The stories originally appeared in the American magazines Super Science Stories and Astounding Science Fiction between 1940 and 1950. The stories are woven together as if Dr Susan Calvin is telling them to a reporter (the narrator) in the 21st century. Though the stories can be read separately, they share a theme of the interaction of humans, robots and morality, and when combined they tell a larger story of Asimov's fictional history of robotics.
It's not much based on the book, from what I recall(of the book, that is, I didn't watch the movie to the end).
I think you're thinking of I Am Legend.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by ross1234
I think you're thinking of I Am Legend.

There were no robots in I Am Legend

Unless you mean because he said based on the book. In which case, I Am Legend was a graphic novel first right?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
There were no robots in I Am Legend

Unless you mean because he said based on the book. In which case, I Am Legend was a graphic novel first right?

Yes and there was a movie based on it before the Will Smith one. I don't think there was another one about I Robot but i could be wrong.
Sig space available, give me some praise