Page 1 of 3
I made this because of the other so my... thread that made fun of the other 2 so my.... threads

this is a thread to talk about jerkish things teachers do.

My teacher is prejudice against people with long hair. I sat on the back of a chair and he made me stare at a wall for a half hour. Plus he calls me longhair.

So go I guess
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
my science teacher has told me many times to get a haircut. he also say i have hair like a long haired wet dog.
I never really had an issue with my teachers. Except Miss MacPhail, who was retarded beyond belief, and refused to believe that 16 year olds didn't like Thomas Hardy. Or that it was perfectly acceptable to submit creative writing as part of the Higher, and that everyone should pretty much write an essay about the day their granny died.
Heheh, my old P.E teacher called a kid Hansel... mind you, the kid was huge, and dropped food as he went...isawwuthedidthar. Pm me if you dont get it.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
My science teacher wants to touch me inappropriately because I have long hair.

(I wish I was kidding)
Quote by n to the k
my science teacher has told me many times to get a haircut. he also say i have hair like a long haired wet dog.

My science teacher was an old asian perv who hit on 17 year olds. Long live jailbait.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
I got a hair cut. But now I'm growing it back. I feel really stupid about cutting my hair in the first place but whatever.
Same here. One of the teachers announced that I am the longest-haired guy in the school... in comparison to the greasers in the book The Outsiders...
Thats creepy mightyal why would you write an essay about your granny dying?
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
My Science teacher always made fun of me, my hair, my height, my intelligence, my actions. From then on I would just do shit to piss her off. She moved up to 9th grade with me. She was a bitch. Why do all Science teachers suck?
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

The first thing my Chinese teacher said to me after not seeing me for 2 weeks for Christmas Break was that I should get my hair cut.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by minibrowny
Longhair? You poor baby! Thats the worst thing I've ever heard someone be called before! The the media!

Wow, the cost of the rent for keeping your failboat must be huge.
My IT Teacher from last year is a ****ing dyke, and she touches female students inappropriately, it's really ****ed up... She's also a mega bitch
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Corruption
Thats creepy mightyal why would you write an essay about your granny dying?

I don't recall what that part of the Higher was actually called, but she told the class it would be best to do the essay on a 'time that affected you emotionally', and suggested(none too subtly) the death of a relative.
I wrote a short story, and got an A.
Quote by misfitsramones
my pricipal is a lesbian. she favors girls, they never get in trouble, only guys.
ps, she is ugly so its not cool at all.

Sounds exactly like my health teacher. And she teaches at the High School too, so I can't get rid of her, and she hates me more than most people. Also, she's a vegetarian... just thought I should point that out...
my teacher poured a whole bottle of water on me for putting my head down
mind you this is home ec and only 2 minutes left in class, and we were watching a video on how to crack eggs for christ sake! what retard cant crack an egg?
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by Sixp0under

Lawlz... I said that not only because this is funny, but because I love the word Lawlz... ... ... ..Lawlz..
Quote by Sixp0under

nice
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
In art class, we had a to redo any famous photograph or original painting, only do it in a specific color scheme.

So I chose to the burning monk, only instead of oranges and reds, maybe do it in shades of green or blue.

Anyways, she gave me a big NO because it was "violent" and "offensive"...
Okay fine, whatever. But the kid next to me was doing satan in flames (a cover off some album) and to me that's just as violent and offensive. Pissed me off a little you know.

Anyway, she was always crossing things out in my sketchbook and not giving me credit for it because it was "too political" or something of that nature right?
So whatever, I can understand to some extent.

WELL, I ended up half-assing the project and doing something else. But the next project I was going to do an original drawing (i don't remember what the project was though because I had to drop the class).

It was like a collage type deal of a bunch of fingers coming out of each other, but it was sign language, they didn't look deformed or anything. Anyways, I picked a few cool words and just drew them together and she told me NO BECAUSE ITS GANG RELATED.

Now seriously, this prehistoric white woman has no clue what that even means. I look nothing like a "gangster"... OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT I'M PART HISPANIC. And I deliberately chose sign language so it wouldn't come off like that.

Jesus I was pist.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
So these threads......

Aren't funny.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by led/head
my teacher poured a whole bottle of water on me for putting my head down
mind you this is home ec and only 2 minutes left in class, and we were watching a video on how to crack eggs for christ sake! what retard cant crack an egg?

...It's harder than it looks.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by Sixp0under

You'd think so, but I actually bought it with a low interest mortgage and rent it out periodically to people. Nice little business.
Quote by minibrowny
You'd think so, but I actually bought it with a low interest mortgage and rent it out periodically to people. Nice little business.

You are a crafty consumer my friend.
Quote by x_thurston_x

Anyway, she was always crossing things out in my sketchbook and not giving me credit for it because it was "too political" or something of that nature right?
So whatever, I can understand to some extent.

I can't. It's art for Christ's sake. Unless it's Mccain having anal sex with Palin she shouldn't really have the right to say that.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Why do all Science teachers suck?

I've had some good science teachers. One was this dorky/cool Asian woman who reminded me of Wayne's World. Just her mannerisms and the way she said, "excellent" when you answered a question properly.
Quote by Trefellin
I've had some good science teachers. One was this dorky/cool Asian woman who reminded me of Wayne's World. Just her mannerisms and the way she said, "excellent" when you answered a question properly.

I had a great science teacher as well. I think his name was Bill or Nye or something of that nature. That science guy was cool.
Quote by huevomax
I had a great science teacher as well. I think his name was Bill or Nye or something of that nature. That science guy was cool.

Lol shut up
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
hahah i used to get shit from teachers when my hair was long.

Substitute Teahcer: Does Mr Vu do anything special before class starts?
Me: *raises hand*
Substitute Teacher: you *points at me*
Me: He gives the first kid who answers a question in class $5
Substitute Teacher: Is it for haircuts?

needless to say, I got owned, but he actually gave me $5. I gave it back though cuz the lulz were worth it
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by huevomax

DUDE!
That show was my favorite part of school!!
thank you for bringing back that nostalgia
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by huevomax

Booooo, bad joke! *Throws a dildo*
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I can't. It's art for Christ's sake. Unless it's Mccain having anal sex with Palin she shouldn't really have the right to say that.

Anytime I complained they would say that it's up her to discretion to choose whats school appropriate and what's not.

I had a drawing of Bart Simpson with a shirt that said "buck fush" and I got in loads of trouble for that.

College is such a breath of fresh fucking air man. I could do things twice as bad and get a "good job" rather than "not appropriate, no credit."
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I had an old guy for a sub once, i was playing guitar and he called me a communist hippie
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Phillitalian
hahah i used to get shit from teachers when my hair was long.

Substitute Teahcer: Does Mr Vu do anything special before class starts?
Me: *raises hand*
Substitute Teacher: you *points at me*
Me: He gives the first kid who answers a question in class $5
Substitute Teacher: Is it for haircuts?

needless to say, I got owned, but he actually gave me $5. I gave it back though cuz the lulz were worth it

Nice, i'm in Sixth Form now so all my teachers love me so I really have nothing to add to this thread, well except that I have one guy teacher who everyone in the class wants to 'get it on with' regardless of gender, he's nerdy and likes the theater so i'm not sure how he's cool exactly but he just is.
Quote by xyz66
I had an old guy for a sub once, i was playing guitar and he called me a communist hippie

"Playing guitar. That's a paddlin'. Having long hair. That's a paddlin. Being a commie... you bet that's a paddlin'"
^ what?
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by MightyAl
"Playing guitar. That's a paddlin'. Having long hair. That's a paddlin. Being a commie... you bet that's a paddlin'"

Lol
Quote by xyz66

I had an awesome singing substitute teacher named Mr. Abraham a couple times.
Page 1 of 3