Im trying to adjust the intonation on my ibby fr, but the allan key hole has worn away so i cant move it. Any ideas as to how i can do it without having to remove it?
Pointnose Pliers, failing that a pair of Bullnose Pliers, Failing that a wrench, failing that a tech.
take it to a tech and hope he can do something about it is the only solution :/

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost